Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A lil detail some of you ass bandits are forgetting is that Quinn made the whole thing work for herself,Riona,Sarah and Melanie for at least a year before.Why is she short on money?Why does she want to recruit more hookers,despite that very action is seem to create problems?Those are the questions yet not answered.
Looks like some "geniuses" can`t even manage to follow the plot.
xo
She got lucky with Riona and Melanie, but Quinn is as dumb as a brick... She was a second round admission...
Even Derek got accepted by B&R as a first choice... and the fucker can mess up even if the girl didn't mind his dildo hat...

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Like goddamn most of us are just joking around about the whole Quinn stuff but some of you come in here legit upset that people are shitting on a fictional character in good fun. Take the sticks out your asses and relax. Especially you name88, sorry for making fun of your waifu and being an "ass bandit" whatever the fuck that means but as long as Quinn keeps being an easy target then I'm not stopping any time soon.

Now bring on those facepalms baby.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Like goddamn most of us are just joking around about the whole Quinn stuff but some of you come in here legit upset that people are shitting on a fictional character in good fun. Take the sticks out your asses and relax. Especially you name88, sorry for making fun of your waifu and being an "ass bandit" whatever the fuck that means but as long as Quinn keeps being an easy target then I'm not stopping any time soon.

Now bring on those facepalms baby.
Okay dude good on you

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure what your deal is, I barely post in this thread. I come in to make a few fun posts and I'm desperate for attention now? Projecting much? You seem to be obsessed with getting my attention. I notice you, now stop acting like a child please it's embarrassing.

Reactions: slackster

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Probally we will find out more about derek when we stay at his place in episode 4

But I agree we need to learn a bit more about him

Just saying derek so far is one funny guy to have as a maggot brother

But also thinking there is something to him that he pretends to be dumber then he actually is

Lets see if the coming update reveal anything more but im sure it will considering the whole heel week ending with him and the possible staying with him. So will be enough moments to learn more about him.

Dont really see the hate on Quinn she pretty cool in my book

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Seriously, it's impossible to beat Quinn's whore level, even if the one who competes with her is also a great whore :ROFLMAO:
Please explain your reason about Quinn being the biggest whore :unsure: :LOL:

Because in the game you don't really see her do anyone else exept the MC While u see Arlieth in the pics and at the party doing it with a whole football team and then some :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes