SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Please explain your reason about Quinn being the biggest whore :unsure: :LOL:

Because in the game you don't really see her do anyone else exept the MC While u see Arlieth in the pics and at the party doing it with a whole football team and then some :ROFLMAO:
OMG!! no dude, no this night. I don't want such bitch in my fuckings nightmares, trying to rape me or something worse:eek:!!
It's an answer that I have already given several times, plus if you have played, you will know why I say it, not only sexual issue, but how venomous she it's.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
OMG!! no dude, no this night. I don't want such bitch in my fuckings nightmares, trying to rape me or something worse:eek:!!
It's an answer that I have already given several times, plus if you have played, you will know why I say it, not only sexual issue, but how venomous she it's.
Well I played it well over twenty times so yeah I know :unsure:

Quinn probally the biggest pimp, But the biggest whore I have to disagree

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well I played it well over twenty times so yeah I know :unsure:

Quinn probally the biggest pimp, But the biggest whore I have to disagree

Ok, some points:
He fucks everything he touches; Selfish; Manipulator; Drug addict; Drug trafficker; Liar; Rapist; Whore who sells her body, that of her friends and that of the girls she cheats to earn money; Blackmailer; Corrupt and corrupting ...
And we will see much more

Someone else with such a curriculum in Badik?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Like goddamn most of us are just joking around about the whole Quinn stuff but some of you come in here legit upset that people are shitting on a fictional character in good fun. Take the sticks out your asses and relax. Especially you name88, sorry for making fun of your waifu and being an "ass bandit" whatever the fuck that means but as long as Quinn keeps being an easy target then I'm not stopping any time soon.

Now bring on those facepalms baby.
Yup butt bandits can only go after soft targets floppy,keep on ass pirating
xo

She got lucky with Riona and Melanie, but Quinn is as dumb as a brick... She was a second round admission...
Even Derek got accepted by B&R as a first choice... and the fucker can mess up even if the girl didn't mind his dildo hat...
Ofcourse she got lucky...for an entire year(at least).
There are book smarts(the talkers) and there are street smarts(the doers).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As far as I can tell Quinn does not really do much corrupting

She gives them a choice if u want money do some work for me

If u don't want money then do ur own thing

Every girl who works for Quinn is doing it on their own terms they not really forced into it

They all do it for the money but they could get out or reject if they wanted to :unsure:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
As far as I can tell Quinn does not really do much corrupting

She gives them a choice if u want money do some work for me

If u don't want money then do ur own thing

Every girl who works for Quinn is doing it on their own terms they not really forced into it

They all do it for the money but they could get out or reject if they wanted to :unsure:
You are trying to create a profile of innocence of a corrupt and sociopathic character. I've been thinking for a while if she has any links with Trevor Philips. Maybe it's his secret daughter.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes