Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Then how come Josy felt the need to clear the air and tell MC everything in person while Maya did not? If Maya felt as though she was no longer in a relationship with Josy due to the lack of communication and what not why would she introduce her as her as such in front of MC? "Doesn't know"? that sounds like a shit excuse imo. You either are or you aren't. Maya and MC aren't a couple but it's certainly developing to one. Obviously neither are aware of the love triangle that they're in but if Maya felt that she was single and that she might not see Josy for a long time (if ever) why not bring it up with MC when talking to MC about relationships.

After the bombshell his feelings for the two are confusing and not exactly in a good way for the time being.
View attachment 446169 View attachment 446171
I have already responded to these same hair-splitting arguments in previous posts to you and to others. I've got better things to do than to redo my research, only to be stuck in an endless circular argument. If you want my responses to the points you have raised here, go read my previous posts.

Your mind is set on this topic, and you certainly haven't made any inroads into my thinking about it. So you may have the last word on this subject, because I won't be responding about it to you again.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
OT: What do you guys think will be revealed on our date with Jill? [/QUOTE said:
Probably the start of drama for her route as MC can't seem to get enough of it no thanks to the girls.
Lots of drama, like shes the MC's long lost sister cause their father was a wild man in college.

Anyone else have crazy and wild thoughts as to what there date will hold

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I had a great and productive week that was mostly spent on coding apps and free-roam events.

One free-roam event, for Derek's branch, is complete and 95% of the code for all apps is done (which was the huge progress this week).

It always takes a bit of extra time creating new environments for free-roam and new scenes in general. In Episode 4 there will be unique and new free-roams based on the choices you made in Episode 3.

Something that I always wanted to improve upon, but didn't have the time for, until now, was the Chat app.

This week I added a new app to the in-game phone, named Swyper. It's a dating app and here's a sneak peek.
swyper2.jpg

The chat functionality that I created for Swyper has also been applied to the Chat app (Episodes 1-4).

Here's how it looks now, note that Chat and Call apps have been merged into a single app named Contacts, too.

contacts.jpg

I can now make Chat dialogue programmatically instead of using Photoshop for it and this will let me add more content to the Chat app faster than before.

You don't have to replay the game for this new functionality. However, you will miss out on viewing the history of your past choices in the Chat app, but you're already used to this with the current design (v0.3.1).

I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.

One animation that took 12 days to render, the winner of the Teen vs Milf poll, was completed this week and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.

I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce.

All in all, it feels like I'm making good progress!

Playing the Episode in its current state gives me a good feeling that Season 1 will be wrapped up just as I wanted it to be.

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I had a great and productive week that was mostly spent on coding apps and free-roam events.

One free-roam event, for Derek's branch, is complete and 95% of the code for all apps is done (which was the huge progress this week).

It always takes a bit of extra time creating new environments for free-roam and new scenes in general. In Episode 4 there will be unique and new free-roams based on the choices you made in Episode 3.

Something that I always wanted to improve upon, but didn't have the time for, until now, was the Chat app.

This week I added a new app to the in-game phone, named Swyper. It's a dating app and here's a sneak peek.
View attachment 446800

The chat functionality that I created for Swyper has also been applied to the Chat app (Episodes 1-4).

Here's how it looks now, note that Chat and Call apps have been merged into a single app named Contacts, too.

View attachment 446801

I can now make Chat dialogue programmatically instead of using Photoshop for it and this will let me add more content to the Chat app faster than before.

You don't have to replay the game for this new functionality. However, you will miss out on viewing the history of your past choices in the Chat app, but you're already used to this with the current design (v0.3.1).

I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.

One animation that took 12 days to render, the winner of the Teen vs Milf poll, was completed this week and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.

I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce.

All in all, it feels like I'm making good progress!

Playing the Episode in its current state gives me a good feeling that Season 1 will be wrapped up just as I wanted it to be.

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
So Envy's a mom huh? lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes