SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I said it generaly,if you feel included into the label of Quinn haters,than ok.
Your own words: - "...character who is engaged in trafficking with people..." - that is your imagination,Quinn is not trafficking human beings,nowhere in the game,does she do that or many other things she keeps being accused of doing.
Hence my point is 100% accurate.
I'm not offended, but if you don't specify I assume that you mean to those of us who were talking about Quinn.

I 've explained myself badly, sexually trafficking with friends and vulnerable students based on manipulation and deception to make money, to buy drugs, to traffic with drugs. Well, I don't know, I think it looks better.

Here we have the doc of love, about to inject a little innocence into the vein of Josy's brother, although he also seems to enjoy it. Very weird!

And ok, let's move on to something else, the subject is a bit burned already.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here are a few comments from Patrons and replies from DrPinkCake after his latest post:

Wow! Love swyper and contacts, that's fantastic functionality. So much work! It feels like you're developing three games in one. Congrats ??
Looking forward to getting to know the real Nicole!

DrPinkCake
Can't wait until you get the chance to play it! I'm very happy with how that dating app turned out.

Swyper looks like a cool addition to the game and it's nice that you want to extend it's functionality to first episodes too. However, is it possible for Rooster app to get the same type of love? I know that's a bold thing to ask for 1$ patron, but I loved this app so much and had a few good laughs reading messages.

DrPinkCake
Rooster is one of my favorite apps. Making characters, who normally don't interact with each other, chat opens up for many possibilities. It will be included, most likely, throughout the whole game and it may also be remade someday to make it easier for me to work with it. Its limitations right now is that it's labor intensive to add a lot of choices to it, something that was solved with Swyper/Chat apps by making them in RenPy code instead of Photoshop. I hope to find time to make similar changes to Rooster in the future as well; I just need to prioritize tasks at the moment.
I'm posting Rooster pics here:

That looks really cool. I guess one of the side benefits of working full time on this is you can focus on the details more, like all of the coding and systems.

Have you thought about adding a built-in walkthrough or guide, such as adding context to dialogue choices, like +1 Jade, like the mod you can download for the game?

I've always liked the games which have built-in guides like that, but I understand they can take a lot of work to do.

DrPinkCake
The potential walkthrough (3000 patrons goal) would cover everything. I did have the statistics screen for the main girls in the first Episode, but I moved away from that concept as it isn't supposed to be a hunt for scores that drives the choices in the game.

I want the story to be experienced and eventually branch out into different paths instead of having a mod telling the player that "this choice is right", because there's no right or wrong choice, there are only different paths you travel. Just like in life you can fail/win and life goes on and takes you places. So, it's not a workload issue why I wouldn't add that, it's a game philosophy standpoint.

By the way, DPK's current Patron count is 2755.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Let's give Quinn a bit of a rest. Love her or hate her, she's a very important character in the story DPC wants to write.

Today is Swyper and Envy, and, as:
I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.
[Retro #3] A DPC Wallpaper of Envy released pre-chapter 3.
Envy1.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That gif is becoming just as bad as those asking for an update overused and just as annoying and repetitive, Chuck Norris is on the case.
View attachment 447071
Well if the wait for Ep4 becomes too much, it is not a bad idea to go rewatch some of the Texas Rangers. I mean what other crime fighting show has a person doing the crazy stunts Chuck did back in the day. :LOL:

Texas Ranger.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm 100% sure that Cathy is going to be on the dating app at some point if not in the update especially after the classroom incident with Derek and the MC.
Chatting it up with Envy is easy due to already messing around with her at the strip club but seeing MC try his luck with a teacher whose class he's in should make for some hilarious content if done right.

Maybe he could send her an unsolicited dick pick to get her motor running lol

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Chatting it up with Envy is easy due to already messing around with her at the strip club but seeing MC try his luck with a teacher whose class he's in should make for some hilarious content if done right.

Maybe he could send her an unsolicited dick pick to get her motor running lol
Can't wait for Cathy to ask the MC to stay after class for some "extra tutoring". She seems like the type to really take her job seriously both on and off the clock ;).

Teacher's Pet.gif

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Imagine doing a magic trick that you've just learnt to the people, the first time it'd be amazing, the second it'd become good, the third acceptable and after that it's gonna become old, overused, and boring so the people wouldn't enjoy it as much as they used to cuz it got repeated so many times they got sick of it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A girl not being a main LI doesn't mean they can't get their own ending.
Only if it's relative to the end of the story, I can't see DPC making separate endings for all the side girls his focus will go mainly into the main Li. We might get something brief about what happens to some of them but I remember the two college sluts in AL never got anything.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
TobiMAH AL for example.
I only put a thinking face reaction cuz maybe DPC this time would end the game on only 6 endings, all the LIs and a 6th for Quinn and after that depending on the people he might make more endings for each girl like Jade, Cathy, Riona and many more
but he probably will make them before he finishes the game so i agree in a way.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am glad to hear DPC is happy with how the ending of the season is shaping up to become.

Glad he is taken his time to put everything in it that is needed for the closure of the first season

Very nice that he is actually making a fleshed out path for all three doors and that Derek his path almost completed

DPC is making quite good time on his update

Just hoping he aint rushing the ending of hell week and we can get a good ending of that process as well.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Only if it's relative to the end of the story, I can't see DPC making separate endings for all the side girls his focus will go mainly into the main Li. We might get something brief about what happens to some of them but I remember the two college sluts in AL never got anything.
Obviously not every side girl will get their own endings but the more relevant ones will. Rena got her own ending despite the fact she originally wasn't even a Li according to most. Even MC's ex had her own ending despite being relatively disliked by the fanbase. BaDIK is gonna be a large game and there's no way we're only gonna get endings for the 5 main girls only.

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
That gif is becoming just as bad as those asking for an update overused and just as annoying and repetitive, Chuck Norris is on the case.
View attachment 447071
Imagine doing a magic trick that you've just learnt to the people, the first time it'd be amazing, the second it'd become good, the third acceptable and after that it's gonna become old, overused, and boring so the people wouldn't enjoy it as much as they used to cuz it got repeated so many times they got sick of it.
I get where you're coming from and let me assure you: I will not do this again. But if I don't see this through, my completionist self won't shut up about it, so, for the time being, I'll remove the gif itself from new posts, so they're easier to ignore, and kindly ask to indulge me a bit.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I get where you're coming from and let me assure you: I will not do this again. But if I don't see this through, my completionist self won't shut up about it, so, for the time being, I'll remove the gif itself from new posts, so they're easier to ignore, and kindly ask to indulge me a bit.
I know what you mean but at the same time we don't want this thread to become a meme dumpster like that game thread, i did meme a bit about the whole "when is the update coming" i'm not gonna lie but at the same time i don't want this thread to become obnoxious, toxic and not helpful to other users, i did meme before yeah but i still want to help others here when i could and even when i memed them i told them that i was only joking and when the update is coming out, but i stopped cuz i didn't wanna seem like a Dik who is free af to meme everyone that asks about anything.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But can we be real and just say some questions about when comes the new update is just lazy reading at some times.

Since the answer mostly just one page away so I can definatly see why the need for memes if u cant be botherd to read one page back :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes