Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Agreed mostly those that play a main role in the MC story so I'd say Jade for sure leaving Burke, Cathy as well possibly Quinn and Riona (for name88 and I see you lialialia202020 :p)
Those 4 girls I can definitely see getting their own endings. Maybe Camila as well if you just want to bang a slutty thick latina.

I wonder how hilarious Arieth's ending will be lol

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Imagine doing a magic trick that you've just learnt to the people, the first time it'd be amazing, the second it'd become good, the third acceptable and after that it's gonna become old, overused, and boring so the people wouldn't enjoy it as much as they used to cuz it got repeated so many times they got sick of it.
Strange you give this answer to the reaction on the problem but not on the problem.
In case you forgot: the problem is the felt at least 3 times a day somebody asking the same question that has been asked and answered dozens of times because none of them can be bothered to read or god forbid search.
Making some kind of fun of these "I am special and have no time!!!" people by non offensive means is the only way they possibly can learn.
Simply asking them to read is by no means enough.

Reactions: michael1984

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Strange you give this answer to the reaction on the problem but not on the problem.
In case you forgot: the problem is the felt at least 3 times a day somebody asking the same question that has been asked and answered dozens of times because none of them can be bothered to read or god forbid search.
Making some kind of fun of these "I am special and have no time!!!" people by non offensive means is the only way they possibly can learn.
Simply asking them to read is by no means enough.
I'm not going to reply with the same post that i posted like 30 minutes ago but in a different way so here you go i hope you understand what i mean now.

we don't want this thread to become a meme dumpster like that game thread, i did meme a bit about the whole "when is the update coming" i'm not gonna lie but at the same time i don't want this thread to become obnoxious, toxic and not helpful to other users, i did meme before yeah but i still want to help others here when i could and even when i memed them i told them that i was only joking and when the update is coming out, but i stopped cuz i didn't wanna seem like a Dik who is free af to meme everyone that asks about anything.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Cool. A dating app and more Envy (as well Rose) in Ch.4. With Lily in B&R, looks like the strip club characters are going to be more important than we thought.

PS. The second answer is such an "asshole trying to be clever" response and, in addition, exposes her stripper name in the site which she may not want revealed. Even my massive DIK is not going to pick it.

View attachment 447024
Hopefully the dialogue choices are better than this which is just an example.

But as has been said, appreciate more Envy content.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So in the end your solution is simply doing nothing at all and let the problem get out of hand.

Yes this can feel obnoxious and "too much".
BUT as said that is the only way that might help.
Well short of banning the users that ask right away that is.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
So in the end your solution is simply doing nothing at all and let the problem get out of hand.

Yes this can feel obnoxious and "too much".
BUT as said that is the only way that might help.
Well short of banning the users that ask right away that is.
Or maybe getting the thread nuked because we wanna meme everyone cuz they don't want to check a few pages back? let's end the discussion here cuz this whole thing is just stupid, i already talked to Sato and everything is good so please let's just stop commenting about this and stay on topic.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Or maybe getting the thread nuked because we wanna meme everyone cuz they don't want to check a few pages back? let's end the discussion here cuz this whole thing is just stupid, i already talked to Sato and everything is good so please let's just stop commenting about this and stay on topic.
Update when?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's called Champagne denial and it's the cruelest activity of Hell Week. Poor Lucas will have to suffer, while the other chaps indulge in all you can drink Champagne. I'm paying for the Champagne, of course. It's from France.
1572677615146.png

-----

He probably used that bottle on his melon.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A girl not being a main LI doesn't mean they can't get their own ending.
Only if it's relative to the end of the story, I can't see DPC making separate endings for all the side girls his focus will go mainly into the main Li. We might get something brief about what happens to some of them but I remember the two college sluts in AL never got anything.
maybe DPC this time would end the game on only 6 endings, all the LIs and a 6th for Quinn and after that depending on the people he might make more endings for each girl like Jade, Cathy, Riona and many more
but he probably will make them before he finishes the game so i agree in a way.
We should make a pool about this and see who is closest when the game ends and this thread is at page 5000 or something.

Most seem to be going for the low side and TobiMAH is going with 6. I am going high ;). He's gone pro now and this game has far more characters than AL so I don't see him having fewer endings than that game's 22.

I'll go with 28 :p

After plucking that from thin air, some after the fact rationalization:

Main endings:
- 1 x good ending, 1 x bad or bittersweet ending with each LI = 10
- Being with Quinn ending = 11
- Two or three surprise option endings (e.g. Jade, Cathy, Jade+Cathy mini-harem, Zoey, loses all LIs and ends up with one of the HoTs/Lily/Envy etc.) = 14
- 1 big story branch (e.g. In charge of the DIKs v out of the DIKs completely). Some LIs will only be available on one but some may be possible in both story arcs, so let's say 3x2 overlaps = 20

Sub-variants of main endings:
- Derek friendship high/low variants (for some LI good/bad endings like Maya and Josy but not others) = 24
- Faction & other non-LI variables (e.g. Chad, Jocks, Preps, - affects only some path endings like Jill and Sage) = 28 Tada!

Note: Pool is available to all. There is no right or wrong...until Page 5000.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes