TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I’m telling mom, you better apologize before she gets here.

Oh, and Josy sucks.

Jill best girl :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Sorry :(
Oh, and Jill is just a Plastic doll she didn't even get as much content as Josy haha, jokes on you (all Jill fans are gonna kill me now) :LOL:.
We should make a pool about this and see who is closest when the game ends and this thread is at page 5000 or something.

Most seem to be going for the low side and TobiMAH is going with 6. I am going high ;). He's gone pro now and this game has far more characters than AL so I don't see him having fewer endings than that game's 22.

I'll go with 28 :p

After plucking that from thin air, some after the fact rationalization:

Main endings:
- 1 x good ending, 1 x bad or bittersweet ending with each LI = 10
- Being with Quinn ending = 11
- Two or three surprise option endings (e.g. Jade, Cathy, Jade+Cathy mini-harem, Zoey, loses all LIs and ends up with one of the HoTs/Lily/Envy etc.) = 14
- 1 big story branch (e.g. In charge of the DIKs v out of the DIKs completely). Some LIs will only be available on one but some may be possible in both story arcs, so let's say 3x2 overlaps = 20

Sub-variants of main endings:
- Derek friendship high/low variants (for some LI good/bad endings like Maya and Josy but not others) = 24
- Faction & other non-LI variables (e.g. Chad, Jocks, Preps, - affects only some path endings like Jill and Sage) = 28 Tada!

Note: Pool is available to all. There is no right or wrong...until Page 5000.
Hey i wanna change cuz in my mind i said maybe he'll make the endings as a DLC on steam! so i'll go with 18-22 in total endings.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
We should make a pool about this and see who is closest when the game ends and this thread is at page 5000 or something.

Most seem to be going for the low side and TobiMAH is going with 6. I am going high ;). He's gone pro now and this game has far more characters than AL so I don't see him having fewer endings than that game's 22.

I'll go with 28 :p

After plucking that from thin air, some after the fact rationalization:

Main endings:
- 1 x good ending, 1 x bad or bittersweet ending with each LI = 10
- Being with Quinn ending = 11
- Two or three surprise option endings (e.g. Jade, Cathy, Jade+Cathy mini-harem, Zoey, loses all LIs and ends up with one of the HoTs/Lily/Envy etc.) = 14
- 1 big story branch (e.g. In charge of the DIKs v out of the DIKs completely). Some LIs will only be available on one but some may be possible in both story arcs, so let's say 3x2 overlaps = 20

Sub-variants of main endings:
- Derek friendship high/low variants (for some LI good/bad endings like Maya and Josy but not others) = 24
- Faction & other non-LI variables (e.g. Chad, Jocks, Preps, - affects only some path endings like Jill and Sage) = 28 Tada!

Note: Pool is available to all. There is no right or wrong...until Page 5000.
Considering

a. all possible combinations of multiple LIs
b. for a single LI a monogamous, cheater (w/ sidechicks), FwB or You're a nice guy but I'm sticking to my husband/ex/girlfriend/"concentrating on my career" ending
c. the obligatory getting back to ex
d. the obligatory sidechick voted by patreons
e. Derek may fail college, pass, be arrested for indecent exposure, settle w/ Camila (turning into a overused sex doll w/ no time or energy to academics) or settle w/ Wendy (turning into a responsible and caring student and man, tho a bit sexually frustrated)
f. MC can graduete cuma sum laude, barely passes or fail college
g. MC will be either DIK, CHICK or neutral
h. MC may break bad and subdue or submit to Quinn, case in which all else is irrelevant
i. MC may overdose or get on the wrong side of whomever is the evil mastermind, case in which all else is irrelevant

we get

{{[(a+b+c+d).e].f}.g} + h + i
{[(C5,4 + C5,3 + C5,2 + 5 x 4 +1 +1) x5] x3} x3} +2 +2
{{[(5+10+20+5x4+1+1)x5]x3}x3}+2+2
{{[57x5]x3}x3}+4
{{285x3}x3}+4
{855x3}+4
2565+4
2569 endings

Nailed it! :geek:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes