name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Haters... If you say so
If you say it for me, I just hate hypocrisy. I will not support a character who is engaged in trafficking with people and drugs, just by having a pair of tits and a pretty face.
I said it generaly,if you feel included into the label of Quinn haters,than ok.
Your own words: - "...character who is engaged in trafficking with people..." - that is your imagination,Quinn is not trafficking human beings,nowhere in the game,does she do that or many other things she keeps being accused of doing.
Hence my point is 100% accurate.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I had a great and productive week that was mostly spent on coding apps and free-roam events.

One free-roam event, for Derek's branch, is complete and 95% of the code for all apps is done (which was the huge progress this week).

It always takes a bit of extra time creating new environments for free-roam and new scenes in general. In Episode 4 there will be unique and new free-roams based on the choices you made in Episode 3.

Something that I always wanted to improve upon, but didn't have the time for, until now, was the Chat app.

This week I added a new app to the in-game phone, named Swyper. It's a dating app and here's a sneak peek.
View attachment 446800

The chat functionality that I created for Swyper has also been applied to the Chat app (Episodes 1-4).

Here's how it looks now, note that Chat and Call apps have been merged into a single app named Contacts, too.

View attachment 446801

I can now make Chat dialogue programmatically instead of using Photoshop for it and this will let me add more content to the Chat app faster than before.

You don't have to replay the game for this new functionality. However, you will miss out on viewing the history of your past choices in the Chat app, but you're already used to this with the current design (v0.3.1).

I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.

One animation that took 12 days to render, the winner of the Teen vs Milf poll, was completed this week and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.

I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce.

All in all, it feels like I'm making good progress!

Playing the Episode in its current state gives me a good feeling that Season 1 will be wrapped up just as I wanted it to be.

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
:unsure:
It`s a win only if I will be able to chat with Quinn:p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Cool. A dating app and more Envy (as well Rose) in Ch.4. With Lily in B&R, looks like the strip club characters are going to be more important than we thought.

PS. The second answer is such an "asshole trying to be clever" response and, in addition, exposes her stripper name in the site which she may not want revealed. Even my massive DIK is not going to pick it.

choice.jpg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cool. A dating app and more Envy (as well Rose) in Ch.4. With Lily in B&R, looks like the strip club characters are going to be more important than we thought.

PS. The second answer is such an "asshole trying to be clever" response and, in addition, exposes her stripper name in the site which she may not want revealed. Even my massive DIK is not going to pick it.

View attachment 447024
But conversations on the dating app are private, right? It's not Rooster.

Edit: And now I noticed the conversations on the right and the MC calling her Envy. Now I feel dumb :ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So wait a minute if this inclusion of a dating app would that mean we can date any of the women in the game? it's wishful thinking but it gives me hope we could end up with more options, only to hear it's the five main Li only :(:LOL:
Maybe it's a way to get more scenes with non-LI girls. I mean, it wouldn't make much sense to use a dating up with people we already know, right? It may be a way to get to know better people we barely talked to. Like Cafeteria Girl :love:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I agree with you on that we already have plenty of freaks

She will probally have more like issues like Bella in some form or shape

But don't think she will be a freak like Quinn and Sage and so on

Jill is a Angel with wings until her dark secret comes out watch out :p
by now sage is my favorite girl, idk if is cuz i don't have seen the game as a whole cuz i can't win a single brawler minigame

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

View attachment 447024
That's obviously a trap and using that could result in Nicole blocking the user, hopefully there will be chances to ask for a dance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes