Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dpc will do a secene in which the fire alarm in a dorm goes off, so the people will be like, "No, no, no, no, no, not again, no no, no:cry::cry::eek::eek:" and then it will be revealed that someone just over cooked their toasts.
Or the MC had that 3-way with Josy and Maya. :)

Even if that somehow managed to not set the dorm on fire, it would certainly set off a firestorm on this thread! Especially if Quinn interrupted it, and the MC was blueballed again! :eek:

D

Deleted member 1700434

The characters are good and the story is excellent, but I have only a note about jade, whose appearance is unmatched and unconvincing, being dr. jade and making her look like a whore, like prostitutes who tend to have sex rather than being a doctor in college and character of cathy is very weak with the others and dealing with others despite being A teacher i have loved jade and cathy and jade more especially.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The characters are good and the story is excellent, but I have only a note about jade, whose appearance is unmatched and unconvincing, being dr. jade and making her look like a whore, like prostitutes who tend to have sex rather than being a doctor in college and character of cathy is very weak with the others and dealing with others despite being A teacher i have loved jade and cathy and jade more especially.
Jade dresses professionally when at the school but her dressing casually out of work makes her look like a whore? C'mon now. Cathy's character being very weak? what does that even mean?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I have only a note about jade, whose appearance is unmatched and unconvincing, being dr. jade and making her look like a whore, like prostitutes who tend to have sex rather than being a doctor in college and character of cathy is very weak with the others and dealing with others despite being A teacher
Jade has something for you.
Jade7.png

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Jade dresses professionally when at the school but her dressing casually out of work makes her look like a whore? C'mon now. Cathy's character being very weak? what does that even mean?
He means in his eyes Jade and Cathy are one-dimensional whores that only think about sex and about how to lay students without the management knowing.
Teachers are allegedly way more complex as shown in this 3 of likely 5 or more acts of the game.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
It has been a very long time.

But I’m bringing it back....

Who is your favourite LI as of 0.3?

For reference, Jill won a similar poll before 0.3 came out.
yeah i was going to do one of these last month, then they had the poll on DPC discord and i just felt it was moot.

I had another idea though, do a March Madness type of bracket to see who was the best girl, but im just not talented enough to pull it off so i decided not to.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya only did the teasing and Quinn did the tasing, i can't remember if Maya knew that they are gonna tase the MC or not but i remember that she didn't know anything about tasing the MC, anyawy she really wanted the free tuition, so pretty much Quinn told her to do it and she'll get the free tuition or maybe that if she did it it'll give her more chances to get the free tuition cuz there are other girls that want the free tuition too so yeah you get what i mean and i get where she's coming from.
Maya doesn`t know how the free tuition works exactly,she knows that she needs to be a HoT in order to get it.Bringing MC to the cumpetition was a sorority task.She did not know about the tasing,she apologizes for it afterwards.
To your previous post - I don`t think either of them deserve to be hated,personally I don`t know if I would trust Josy or Maya enough for a relationship(Josy would go where her heart leads her and Maya apologizes afterwards but she keeps making those miss-steps) but I don`t feel anti-pathy for either.
(before it comes my way - yes I would much preffer to be tased and forced to move to Nicaragua with Quinn and our triplets than to be betrayed and left broken for years :p )

Maya never tased the MC, she was used by the HOTS to seduce him so that Quinn could tase him and bring him to the cumpetition for the Diks initiation.
And Maya is using the MC to get into Hots:p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Give them time,they will be developed more as the story progresses,Jill recived her first somewhat meaningfull content at ep 3 ;)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
And Maya is using the MC to get into Hots:p
This is actually the key element why I rate Josy higher than Maya atm. Josy's relationship development with the MC is organic, Maya's is not. Whatever Josy has done with the MC has been from the heart. It's not about the tasing or who was holding the taser for me, the question to ask oneself is:

Would Maya have grinded on the MC of her own volition if the HoTs hadn't made her do it? Would she be having a 3some with the MC in the next few days if it wasn't on the Scavenger Hunt list? The honest answer is no.

This is not a knock against Maya, she may have gotten to that point herself in a few weeks or months w/o any HOTs influence. However, regardless of all her protestations to the contrary, there is another agenda driving this relationship as it currently stands.

D

Deleted member 1700434

Personality is the most important thing in a human being, because it is his own identity that expresses him, and through which people rule him, cathy's character is very weak as a teacher and show the inability and control of students
As for jade, I am not talking about her clothes, nor anything.
I say that she represents her personality from being a doctor of gender and sexies studies and showed her accordingly that she is a prostitute and a feminist teacher.
I do not talk and did not say anything about their clothes and did not mention anything like this.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes