ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 449092
Maya, honey borrow some thong underwear from your girlfriend wardrobe for our Threesome. :)

anyway oh the potentials. my girls Maya Josy takes down the junkie whore , and rule the Hots while MC takes over the DIKS and they rule the scool together the 3 of them, and we have celebration sex every night

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
:FacePalm: Am I reading this correctly? In what way is Jade a prostitute? she is desperate for a bit of attention because her husband won't give her any and you have somehow managed to get her selling herself :unsure:
Yes you do read that correctly.
In many religions having sex before marriage and with persons she is not married to is a sin so any woman that does automatically is a whore.

Why MA' even is registered to such a pool of sinners as F95zone is beyond me.

/edit I guess the sign at the entrance is not big and flashy enough, some "missionaries" still wander around.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Fantabaldu tnx for the pic (y):)

i was like OMG :oops: when i saw the picture :eek:
so Josy stayed in Maya's room... and it looks like Josy doesn't want any lip from Quinn, she will protect the ones she loves :love:
YOU GO GIRL (y) :D

damn, this pic got me hyped argh... :LOL:
and Maya baby, please wear some sexy underwear, you are a young girl with a bangin body, no need for granny panties :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes you do read that correctly.
In many religions having sex before marriage and with persons she is not married to is a sin so any woman that does automatically is a whore.
Well, I'm not sure where religion comes into the Jade situation, I'd just like to know how the hell he has got it into his mind that she's a prostitute.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fantabaldu tnx for the pic (y):)

i was like OMG :oops: when i saw the picture :eek:
so Josy stayed in Maya's room... and it looks like Josy doesn't want any lip from Quinn, she will protect the ones she loves :love:
YOU GO GIRL (y) :D

damn, this pic got me hyped argh... :LOL:
and Maya baby, please wear some sexy underwear, you are a young girl with a bangin body, no need for granny panties :D
I reckon that's got to be the morning after Quinn shows up at Maya's dorm room probably expecting her and the MC to be there only to be taken aback by Josy being there, Quinn starts putting down Maya perhaps and Josy is having none of it and I wonder what her reaction will be when Quinn realizes that this is Tommy's sister.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Quinn doesn't look very pleased here, I'm betting it's because unlike Maya that Josy might actually stand up to Quinn more.
Right! Just from their body language, Quinn (hands on hips, wide stance) looks pissed, Maya (hunched shoulders, head down, and hands held tight to her body) looks apologetic, and Josy (shoulders thrown back and chin up) looks defiant.

Quinn: What the fuck is going on here?
Maya: We didn't do anything wrong!
Josy: Who the fuck are you to barge in on us!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes