Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very interesting teaser which raises many questions. As already has been mentioned, Josy seems to stand up to Quinn, who is BTW back to her heavy makeup.

Is Josy becoming a pledge? Why are Josy and Maya in their underwear while Quinn seems to have visited Riona's clothing closet. Is this part of the Scavenger Hunt, or is Josy trying to convince Quinn that what Maya's done for the hunt should count, while Quinn says no. Or are Josy and Maya saying that they won't pledge?

PS: You go girl! Josy best LI.
My guess is Quinn visited Maya since it's her dorm room by the looks of it to talk about the scavenger hunt or for whatever other reason, was expecting to see MC in there but instead found Josy which is what's happening in that preview pic from the looks of things.

Maya's probably worried that Quinn is gonna put 2 and 2 together and figure out Josy's her girlfriend since she was quite adamant about not wanting any of them (HOT's) to find out.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My guess is Quinn visited Maya since it's her dorm room by the looks of it to talk about the scavenger hunt or for whatever other reason, was expecting to see MC in there but instead found Josy which is what's happening in that preview pic from the looks of things.

Maya's probably worried that Quinn is gonna put 2 and 2 together and figure out Josy's her girlfriend since she was quite adamant about not wanting any of them (HOT's) to find out.
But Quinn read MC's messages with Josy, so she might spill the beans about the relationship they both have.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
But Quinn read MC's messages with Josy, so she might spill the beans about the relationship they both have.
It's easy to get payback if she did that, they could easily spread the word about all the prostitution that Quinn leads and the drugs and all that especially that the MC knows about it, i don't think Quinn is that stupid to put everything she built in danger just to annoy Josy or MC.
Edit: it's also not a big deal that Maya and Josy are dating, at the end of the days it's 2019 and that is pretty much acceptable anyways so yeah it wouldn't matter if Quinn told everyone that Maya and Josy are dating.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Wanna join my Josy fanclub? :unsure: you're always welcome :LOL: but i'll let you decide after the upcoming update since you might change your mind.
I've been rooting for Josy since 0.1, so sure.

It might be so, but if the MC fled to Sage in the HOT mansion, Quinn must be aware of it. If not, I think Quinn was aware that it is a "ladies only" dorm (IIRC), and knew the MC hanging out there was only temporary.

I also think Maya overreacts with her being bi. I doubt Quinn or Sage have anything against it, as the MC has had 2 opportunities for a threesome featuring Quinn. Of course Maya doesn't know that fact.

IDK, but it's fun to speculate about something fresh.

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You know if we combined the Josy club with the Jade club we would probably amass about 5-6 fans altogether :LOL::p
Jade has a lot of fans. Only she's most people's 2nd or 3rd favorite rather than 1st and would poll high in those "select 3" type of polls.

What'll probably scare them away from a joint club is TobiMAH offering them a 70s disco to members :p :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes