Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'll try to break it down in numbers based on the info we have.

Does anyone have any information on the updates for 0.4?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1633#post-2597783

Compared to 0.3 around half of the static renders are done. 80% of 0.3's amount of animations are done, including the absolutely longest one so far. However, this is not a figure set in stone, but based on the status updates I'd guess around 130 animations will be featured in 0.4.

The social media apps are redone, Derek's route is done. This weekend he has continued on the free roam, apparently Bella's route.

In last week's update he estimated the total update to be 60% done. Two weeks ago he said 70% of the script was written. Assuming 10% progress a week, it should be at 90% now.

Render count is still quite "low", seems to be proceeding at 100 renders a week. As animations and free roams are the most time-consuming, I guess when the animation queue starts to dry out, the static renders count will go up rapidly I guess.

It's November, in Northern Europe the dreariest and most disliked month, and this will also be only his first month as a pro. So what else to do but to work on the game? :p I'm still hopeful for a November release.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I cant vote its too hard too choose one over the other at this early point of the game

It will be too close to call it down the middle everyone of them girls have some good and bad points

Will cast a vote on favorite when I know a bit more about all of them probally in episode 6

At this point I like most of them equally and yes even Quinn lol

Can we just hurry up the days so that December comes quickly

All these renders even if some are fanart and some previeuws is making the itch so much badder to wanting to play the next update

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To get Bella to trow her wedding ring out the window.. The MC just simply needs to casually whip his dick out :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes