michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would recommend to start a new game to be "financially stable". Once you know how things work it's easy to always have money.
Well I do know were to find all that money dont worry :LOL:

Just doing things with women or otherwise cost money as well :cautious:

Played this game over twenty times so yeah :sneaky:

Have saves for every path possible so in some paths ur losing more money then other paths depending what u choose :confused:

And we can all agree 4 $ money options will drain u quicker then 1 $ choices

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Have saves for every path possible so in some paths ur losing more money then other paths depending what u choose :confused:

Who knew women would cost us so much money :p that in itself is pretty realistic right there.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Those are... a lot of saves :LOL:
Do you really use them? I mean, it would be hard to remember that many playthroughs, so when testing/doing something it may be easier to just play it extra fast and doing the specific decisions, instead of remembering all of them in that many ones.
Who knew women would cost us so much money :p that in itself is pretty realistic right there.
Two meals at the awful campus cafeteria, not that expensive :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Cafeteria Girl, but...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Those are... a lot of saves :LOL:
Do you really use them? I mean, it would be hard to remember that many playthroughs, so when testing/doing something it may be easier to just play it extra fast and doing the specific decisions, instead of remembering all of them in that many ones.

Two meals at the awful campus cafeteria, not that expensive :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Cafeteria Girl, but...
I write it down on paper wich ones are wich with those saves so I know exactly wich ones I have to use for wich route:)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

I had a great and productive week that was mostly spent on coding apps and free-roam events.

One free-roam event, for Derek's branch, is complete and 95% of the code for all apps is done (which was the huge progress this week).

It always takes a bit of extra time creating new environments for free-roam and new scenes in general. In Episode 4 there will be unique and new free-roams based on the choices you made in Episode 3.

Something that I always wanted to improve upon, but didn't have the time for, until now, was the Chat app.

This week I added a new app to the in-game phone, named Swyper. It's a dating app and here's a sneak peek.
View attachment 446800

The chat functionality that I created for Swyper has also been applied to the Chat app (Episodes 1-4).

Here's how it looks now, note that Chat and Call apps have been merged into a single app named Contacts, too.

View attachment 446801

I can now make Chat dialogue programmatically instead of using Photoshop for it and this will let me add more content to the Chat app faster than before.

You don't have to replay the game for this new functionality. However, you will miss out on viewing the history of your past choices in the Chat app, but you're already used to this with the current design (v0.3.1).

I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.

One animation that took 12 days to render, the winner of the Teen vs Milf poll, was completed this week and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.

I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce.

All in all, it feels like I'm making good progress!

Playing the Episode in its current state gives me a good feeling that Season 1 will be wrapped up just as I wanted it to be.

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake
OH GOD ENVY YES
gimme more DPC, You are a beast. Will we see Quinn there as well? I wonder...

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes