michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's what I been saying a lot already that's the game is still in the early stages so cant really expect to know everything from everyone in this game since we just in episode 3 and seeing how many characters this game has.

Every update DPC needs to make choices on wich characters he will show more content off,Becaus if u wanted every character to have new content and story in every single update then we would be looking at a 6 month release perhaps more

As for this coming one u can almost be sure we will see most content involving women and girls with the hell week assignments

Then some story involving the 3 doors

And we got maybe a small or big scene involving the whole Josy and Maya situation

We will definatly get a scene with the teachers my money is on Jade since we have had the most progress with her

Definatly the Jill date as well

Anything else i dont see happening but he might surprise us

But considering the amount of stuff he already wanted to put in this coming update

And how he even stated he didnt know he could fit it all but didnt want to hold back stuff or make it seemed rushed

While still trying to maintain his release timeline like its been these previous updates

All i can say its gonna be either like regular or we might have to wait maybe two weeks more and see a late december release

I personally would like DPC to take his time and make this end episode of this season be as filled and gud as can be

So if that means we gonna wait a bit more i be more then happy but even then i still see a release happening definatly december seeing we mostly waiting on the animations and renders while the story is mostly done.

I am sure we will be shocked by the amount of stuff thats gonna make it in this coming update and probally be the biggest one yet.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Speaking about Bella, one look at MC's cock and she'll throw that wedding ring out the fucking window. We saw what it did to Envy and how fast she changed that personality.
To get Bella to trow her wedding ring out the window.. The MC just simply needs to casually whip his dick out :LOL:
Well, it's a possibility I wouldn't exclude, especially for a woman in need like her. :sneaky:
Bella ... a sex lioness about to jump on his cock
Isabella conflicted.jpg

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Do we have the console command to unlock scene? I've tried using the mod but it causing the game to crash...so i think i stick with console command

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Never mind. Found the codes:
persistent.ep1_josy_lewd_chick=True
persistent.ep1_josy_lewd_full = True
persistent.ep1_jade_dream1 = True
persistent.ep1_jade_dream2 = True
persistent.ep1_quinn = True
persistent.ep1_cathy_dream1 = True
persistent.ep1_cathy_dream2 = True
persistent.ep1_quinn_full = True
persistent.ep1_riona = True
persistent.ep1_camila = True
persistent.ep1_maya_chick = True
persistent.ep1_maya_dik = True
persistent.ep1_maya_full = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_maya1 = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_maya = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_hot = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_josy = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_bella = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_sage_half = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_sage_full = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_cathy = True
persistent.ep2_lewd_jade = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_jill = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_camila = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_cathy = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_zoey = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_sage = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_envy = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_jade = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_bella = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_quri = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_maya = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_maya_full = True
persistent.ep3_lewd_envy_full=True

Reactions: Master_Reynard

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Uh no. Maybe the same person shouldn't increase by 10 points in the span of 5 minutes...
Rigged like last time. Remember that?
Nope, BaDIK thread is one of the most active threads on the site but most people just read comments and don't comment, when CAznable made the poll it was only for fun to see if the votes would change after the 0.4 update.
It's a poll for fun so no point in rigging it since who would care who wins it? + Bella and Jill are the most favored ones cuz most BaDIK players like one of them the most so it's predictable that they would get a lot of/the most votes in a short period of time compared to the others .

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, BaDIK thread is one of the most active threads on the site but most people just read comments and don't comment, when CAznable made the poll it was only for fun to see if the votes would change after the 0.4 update.
It's a poll for fun so no point in rigging it since who would care who wins it? + Bella and Jill are the most favored ones cuz most BaDIK players like one of them the most so it's predictable that they would get a lot of/the most votes in a short period of time compared to the others .
You misspelled Maya and Jill

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
do someone have news on the next update to share please?

I had a great and productive week that was mostly spent on coding apps and free-roam events.

One free-roam event, for Derek's branch, is complete and 95% of the code for all apps is done (which was the huge progress this week).

It always takes a bit of extra time creating new environments for free-roam and new scenes in general. In Episode 4 there will be unique and new free-roams based on the choices you made in Episode 3.

Something that I always wanted to improve upon, but didn't have the time for, until now, was the Chat app.

This week I added a new app to the in-game phone, named Swyper. It's a dating app and here's a sneak peek.
View attachment 446800

The chat functionality that I created for Swyper has also been applied to the Chat app (Episodes 1-4).

Here's how it looks now, note that Chat and Call apps have been merged into a single app named Contacts, too.

View attachment 446801

I can now make Chat dialogue programmatically instead of using Photoshop for it and this will let me add more content to the Chat app faster than before.

You don't have to replay the game for this new functionality. However, you will miss out on viewing the history of your past choices in the Chat app, but you're already used to this with the current design (v0.3.1).

I haven't posed a lot of renders this week, as the render queue has been fairly big I just let the PCs do their work while I wrote code and designed other art.

One animation that took 12 days to render, the winner of the Teen vs Milf poll, was completed this week and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

So far, I've produced 74 animations and ~1000 renders for this update.

I will have to go back to posing animations soon, as there are ~15 animations in the queue and many left to produce.

All in all, it feels like I'm making good progress!

Playing the Episode in its current state gives me a good feeling that Season 1 will be wrapped up just as I wanted it to be.

Happy Halloween!

Dr PinkCake

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Uh no. Maybe the same person shouldn't increase by 10 points in the span of 5 minutes...
Rigged like last time. Remember that?
The poll is just for fun, it doesn’t reflect who has the most fans because it’s a different situation depending on the site. Here for example, Bella and Maya have a lot of active fans so they could probably win, while discord is a whole different story since Jill could get the most votes with Bella in 2nd.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes