Sep 21, 2017
what a great update! (y)(y)(y)(y):love:

I agree to everyone----most devs update so little just for the heck of it. pisses me off at times....like less than ten pages then its a wait out for another update (most even weird cliffhangers)....get it bigger even if it takes longer.

but I do understand that some patrons are assholes and entitled shits.........:cautious:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I don't comment most often, but i have to say... Excelent material this game. Keep the good work, Dev.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..we are officially 2 updates and between 4-7 hours of playtime(depending) it is time to RANK YOUR DAMES!!!!
1:Isabella..i like a strong woman hiding a very sensitive inside..layers..plus i feel good when i provide comfort to those in distress..which i think she is.
2:Jill..technically she is ..to me the best looking..but falls behind Isabella in "content to my personal liking" she is sweet polite and not full of herself..she thinks everyone should be treated well.
3:Maya..OMG..the blonde aint last!!!! visually she is my least favorite..but her content launched her up to here..she it turns out...after the E1 cliffhanger..is extremely sweet..i like sweet.
4:Sage...she is a bit of a lush and a bit too "loose" for my liking but her eyes will fuck with your ability to walk right :p
5:Josy..i just dont trust her...visually she'd be #3 but there is something very wrong with her content that has me wary.
Side-Dames:Sarah..she gave me crabs..i know it..but i dont care..she looks like a goddess...Riona..not enough content but visually she is actually my favorite period in the game..but as a side-dame cannot rank above 1-5..lol..Quinn is last..moment i saw the needle she became trash stay the fuck away from me no-go!
i haz a derp..forgot the Milfs :(
Cathy is my goddess..i want her to bear my children she is perfection...nuff said(ok..Cathy is hotter than Riona..but "just")
and Jade..ah yes Jade..stunning sultry face...the rest..Meh...lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
ok..we are officially 2 updates and between 4-7 hours of playtime(depending) it is time to RANK YOUR DAMES!!!!
1:Isabella..i like a strong woman hiding a very sensitive inside..layers..plus i feel good when i provide comfort to those in distress..which i think she is.
2:Jill..technically she is ..to me the best looking..but falls behind Isabella in "content to my personal liking" she is sweet polite and not full of herself..she thinks everyone should be treated well.
3:Maya..OMG..the blonde aint last!!!! visually she is my least favorite..but her content launched her up to here..she it turns out...after the E1 cliffhanger..is extremely sweet..i like sweet.
4:Sage...she is a bit of a lush and a bit too "loose" for my liking but her eyes will fuck with your ability to walk right :p
5:Josy..i just dont trust her...visually she'd be #3 but there is something very wrong with her content that has me wary.
Side-Dames:Sarah..she gave me crabs..i know it..but i dont care..she looks like a goddess...Rhione..not enough content but visually she is actually my favorite period in the game..but as a side-dame cannot rank above 1-5..lol..Quinn is last..moment i saw the needle she became trash stay the fuck away from me no-go!
Jade

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Spectacular content - spent 4 hours on the update, reading everything, playing the mini-games available in MC's cell phone to earn money and skill points, etc. Well balanced game, overall, with some genuinely funny scenes and some somber content as well...you can tell that some of the girls have a darker past, and that shit will hit the fan sometime in the near future.

1) Maya is my favorite currently, followed probably by 2)Bella and 3)Sage. Josy is probably #4 on my list. Jill is #5because we still don't know much about her, but the scene at the auditorium where MC finds her playing the piano was promising. I honestly love the amount of options we already have available - I am still missing two scenes, which is something I find incredible. Regarding Isabella - I wonder if she's a widower but still describes herself as married because she can't let go - it'd be a possible explanation as to why the picture frames were all set down.
Regarding the DIK fraternity - it looks like they're turning into the new jocks, under Tom's influence. Or at least, I don't see how Tom is better than the jocks, morally speaking? He and Quinn have some dark shit going on there that seems to involve drugging the girls and making a profit out of them? Hopefully Maya's hazing won't get out of control?

Also, why is "herpes" one of the words you can form in the English quizz?! It kinda made me freak out and undo the scene with Sarah in my main gameplay. :eek:

Anyway, this game is the cream of the crop. PinkCake is quite the pro.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im super conflicted with my rankings, I like them all. Changed a bit from what I earlier said, same general order but Jill jumps into the top 3.

1- Maya: Sweet girl, despite not being very nice when she got you zapped. She is falling for MC and has some inner conflict, she wants to be a HOT but doesn't like their tactics. MC is gonna save the day!!
2- Jill: Super sweet and kind. Maybe a tad shy too, which is cute. Needs more content though, only a few short scenes with her. Probably the most attractive of the girls. Need to save her from the frat guy.
3- Josy: MC's crush, I pretty much always get attached to the first girl I see in these games. Kind of nervous about her BF stuff though. Watch it be Derek or something (the 3rd person I have guessed is her BF)
4- Sage/Isabella: I cant put either at 5. Sage might be a bit of a slut, but she is pretty cool and attractive. She's gonna wreck Chad's face . Isabella is nice, MC just needs to crack her shell...if you know what i mean and fill the "void" her husband left.

Side-girl: I have avoided the other HOT girls, I dont wanna get whatever they have lol. Gonna say Jade, she can teach me all about "female issues".

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
1. Sage. Fiery redhead that appreciates a take charge attitude. That I'm going to get to wreck Chad's psyche by taking her is icing on the cake. I hope I get to rub it in that she's mine right after I beat him to a bloody pulp.
2. Isabella. Gorgeous and mysterious. Her hostility toward the MC and gradual thawing is very interesting to watch.
3. Maya. I'm surprised honestly since I'd have rated her the worst girl after Episode 1. That cliffhanger really irked me, but she redeemed herself this episode and I understand she's desperate to stay in college.
4. Jill. Probably the most beautiful girl in the game, her face and body are amazing, but still very little idea about her other than she seems like a genuinely nice girl that's concerned about others.
5. Josy. She's sweet and pretty, but the girl just screams clingy. Also, there's something off with her and her situation.

The side girls are all different in their own way. Quinn is probably the most interesting. I do find Jade attractive as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes