spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Bella is the best girl. That is all. I hope we get more of her in the next episode. She def deserves the spotlight.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Bella is the best girl. That is all. I hope we get more of her in the next episode. She def deserves the spotlight.
She definitely gave Jill a run for her money. I thought Bella was the same age as the students until I saw her with her hair up and talking about being married. Is she in her late 20's early 30's?
Between the 3 upskirts, the nude bathroom scene and her "jilling" she went from #6 to #3. Jill still #1 though :sneaky:

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ranking the girls, but first. Bravo to you Doc. I adored Acting Lessons and this is a game that I am DYING to see another update for.

Lemme start off by saying thank you for keeping your mandate of character development, because good god are you good at that and as an aspiring writer, that kind of stuff makes me grin like an idiot.

Now then, let's get to the rankings, or more accurately, reviews of all the girls in no particular order.

1) Maya.
Very easy to like and she's so damned sweet, reminds me a lot of Megan from Acting Lessons. She's straight up adorable and I don't usually like blondes, but she's a rare exception. Her content was heart-warming, so she's right up there for best girl by the definition of the term. Visually, she's nice, but she's not the best of the cast definitely. Overall, I'll give her a 8/10. All the choices I was presented concerning her were no brainers. Movie night with Maya > everything else.

2) Josy.
Beautiful, just straight eye candy in terms of just how immaculate she looks. Her content has me curious and she doesn't strike me as some kind of liar, just an unfortunate situation that she can't seem to get out of without hurting some people. She's not the most beautiful of the bunch, but she's top 3 easily and I definitely want to see more of her. Because I tend to always play the good guy when I play games with choices, I didn't get to do much with her, but I'm looking forward to seeing an arc where you get to spend quality time with her. Overall, 8/10.

3) Isabella.
Good lord... this woman is just so ridiculously hot. Visually, she's probably the most attractive woman, if not tied with Jill. She's got a hard exterior, which I really like in a woman because it's plain and obvious that she has a heart of gold. She just severely distrusts men, and because I was the nice guy, all of her content felt almost catered to me. I definitely want to see an arc revolving around her, because she's probably going to have the best love scenes in my opinion. Good lord, I can't get over how hot this woman is. It's INSANE. All we have to go on is her Tsundere-ness but her visuals definitely have me craving more of her. Overall, 9/10.

4) Jill.
Alright, I'm gonna be honest, I'm a total sucker for a cute girl with a strong head on her shoulders who happens to be musically talented. I liked her from the first time I saw her and she immediately jumped to best girl for me until I reached Maya's content. Jill is only behind Maya because Maya has content, I'm positive if you give Jill a similar amount of content, she'll jack my heart and run away with it like Melissa did in Acting Lessons. This girl, is just so damned attractive, both visually and as a person. Since I played as the good guy, she lines up very very well with my interests and tastes and I absolutely cannot wait to see what you do with her. Right now, she's holding a 9.5/10 and it won't take much to push her to 10. Don't keep me waiting Doc... pretty please?

5) Sage.
At first, I disliked her greatly because she gave me Leah vibes from Acting Lessons. However, after I did her content, she kind of grew on me because it was adorable how she reacted to me when I was nice instead of a jerk. She's pretty good looking as well, but just looking at her reminds me a lot of Leah and I DESPISE that bitch. Need more content with her, and hopefully you do some more content for the nice guy playstyle for her because I wasn't able to do much as a nice guy. Overall, I'll give her a 7/10.

6) Quinn.
Visually, yeah she's nice. But I don't like her personality. Just doesn't gel with me. She's definitely a good bone and a fun person to take with you to a bar, but she's nothing particularly good to me. I'll give her a 6/10.

7) Cathy.
Not into dominatrix types, but she's definitely attractive. I'd love to see more of her. Can't make a judgement call on her because there's not too much to go on, but visually? Yeah, she's really good looking and I don't typically say that about redheads. I'll give her a solid 8/10.

8) Jade.
Oh man. She's my current favorite teacher and I'm digging her a lot. I can't expect a romance with her, but I think I'd cave and bone her even on my nice guy style of play if I get the chance to. Sorry Josy/Maya/Jill, I'm not passing up that fine fine teacher. Can't wait for more with her. 9/10.

Overall, I like the majority of the cast. Fantastic work so far Doc, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next update. I wish there was a way I could help expedite the process :(

If you need someone to type for you or something, hit me up. I type ridiculously fast and as someone who loves writing in his spare time, maybe I can help you bounce ideas?

Haha. Love your work Doc, and I'm DYING for more.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THE DOC NOTICED ME T.T

@DrPinkCake I totally meant every word. If there's anything at all I could do to help you out, I'd love to. You've stolen my heart as my favorite dev T_T

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she did say her husband hasn't touched her in years so her libido went dormant until the mc showed up. She is a librarian so she probably is bi or she probably just over protective because she see her as her daughter. I'm more interested in how we're gonna get rid of Tymbalt. Stealing her panties was strike 1. :whistle:

Reactions: Nobody44773

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I select cathy in beginning of game, any way to change that to jade? I mean in dreams.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
First of all, the game is awesome. It's way better than Acting Lessons.

Now, I guess Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill & Isabella are the main girls or routes? I really like Riona (?), you know the goth girl, and I hope there will be content for her.

Another question, if MC is rather Chick or Dik that affect who girls you can date (?) or get involved in?? Thanks

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018
This game is awesome cant wait for more, Jill and Josy are the 2 girls that I cant get enough of atm, Looking forward to the next update keep it up.

Reactions: DrPinkCake

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018

Now, I guess Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill & Isabella are the main girls or routes? I really like Riona (?), you know the goth girl, and I hope there will be content for her.

Another question, if MC is rather Chick or Dik that affect who girls you can date (?) or get involved in?? Thanks
Yes I am actually wonder the same thing

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

yes it does change
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes