Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know about innocent, but she's certainly not naive, probably none of the girls in this game are (least sure about Jill, because she hangs around with that loser, but that could just mean she's sociable and friendly). I think she's seen enough of life to be practical all the time. I can feel that she's got some history - her mysterious past scares me some times, but, in the end, I believe she's got a kind and good heart. But situations must have forced her to become tougher.

coolio666

Oct 7, 2017
Just downloaded the compressed version. New playthrough and get the unexpected error thingy on every single choice.
Is there a problem with the compressed one specifically? (Im using the windows build.)

halorea

Apr 28, 2017
Do we have a walkthrough for this episode?
Also, does anyone know when the next episode is coming out (i can't wait for it already)?

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I stayed up all night last night just playing through both updates. Man, this game is really staying with me. Can't stop thinking about it.

I think PinkCake is a master of writing characters that you actually care about. I didn't appreciate a lot of the plot developments in Acting Lessons - some were just way too over the top, and I hope this game doesn't push too hard for shocks and stays grounded. But at a character level, I can't think of anybody who is doing it better than PinkCake. I haven't felt this way about characters in erogames since Little Sister Kana. I think it is owed in some ways to the technical prowess of the game. Just the simple act of having characters who blink and move slightly really gives the impression of life that helps immerse you in the experience.

And the humor! I've laughed at some funny lines here and there in erogames (Four Elements Trainer comes to mind), but this game (and acting lessons for that matter) is genuinely hilarious.

The only bad part is now I'm stuck with the rest of you waiting for the next update. Personally, as somebody who didn't have to wait through the .1 to .2 hiatus, I'm all about that Maya life. I'm going to restart on Chick path and do a monogamous Maya run as my main playthrough.

Luka11

Feb 18, 2018
hey guys i stacked near the rich house ? what i missed ? i saw both windows front door and the pillar

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Do we have a walkthrough for this episode?
Here, too, I sit and wait for the passing game. I don’t want to click the mouse there, not knowing where, to get I don’t know what. Perhaps, this is the only minus of developer.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
1 - Maya

2 - Isabella

3 - Jill

4 - Josy

5 - Sage

6 - Cathy (I love the femdom dream scenes)

7 - The gender studies teacher (I forgot her name)

500 - Quinn
@Eerie Entity @Mark17 @DrackDrap

personally im kinda conflicted

im in the middle of the update where we have party after the first scene

but my list is this but it may change when i finish the update

1. Sage i love the way she looks and looks the college girl which is fitting for the setting of the game

2. Maya her personality and the fact i found out who was the cause of the getting tazed in the neck

3. Jill her eyes are the best part of if not counting the voice acting which is just a bonus plus she seems really nice

4. Riona/Camila/Sarah all share the same spot

5. Isabella she may be a bit cold but i like what she did for us in the first episode

6. Jade i like her dream scenes

7. Cathy another red head but a milf one

8. not really interested in Josy but imo shes better then Quinn

9. Quinn

@Alexis_1

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod.29402/#post-1844498

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
when the update begins and you arrive at the party, talk to everyone and find 2 items I do not know what to do next
when you get up the stairs to where the broom closet is click the left door. not the left arrow but under it on the actual door. It's a bit poorly done click around a bit and you will continue

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
IMO there's a high chance that Jill is a virgin (she hasn't acted slutty nor have any visible piercing including the special renders), I mean she just accept to go run with Tybalt.
Oh and also I think Isabella is Jill's mother.....or aunt, her house is big so that says that she may be rich. I doubt they're lesbians or friends with "benefits", she hasn't touched herself for a long time.
I also think that Maya isn't pure, regarding her past I think she may have been set up or arranged a marriage with some one by her parents and maybe she was raped or almost raped but she doesn't seem to have ptsd though.

I also doubt that MC is a virgin with how he handled himself in may situations especially seen with the massive chik MC, and also he had a previous girlfriend I thought he was mentioning Josy in that conversation with Maya but with Episode 2 it definitely a different girl hopefully we'll see her in the next episodes (maybe she's the side chick it will complicate things with MC).

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes