michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I doubt pregnancy will be a thing in this game... Otherwise we would have a option to buy condoms or borrow or steal those condoms.

But since that awfull fire I am not even gonna say all those things not possible caus heh already surprised us with that fire in AL. And thats probally the craziest thing I ever had to play trough with a choice to only save one fucked up :cry:

So considering all that I say all things could happen just have to wait and see what DPC his mind comes up with.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt pregnancy will be a thing in this game... Otherwise we would have a option to buy condoms or borrow or steal those condoms.

But since that awfull fire I am not even gonna say all those things not possible caus heh already surprised us with that fire in AL. And thats probally the craziest thing I ever had to play trough with a choice to only save one fucked up :cry:

So considering all that I say all things could happen just have to wait and see what DPC his mind comes up with.
If anything it will more likely be an ending scenario especially if Bella was to get pregnant. Then again it may follow the MC story with his parents.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If anything it will more likely be an ending scenario especially if Bella was to get pregnant. Then again it may follow the MC story with his parents.
DPC might copy what Daniels K did in Lancaster House and just feature pregnancy in the epilogue for one of your chosen LI's. So Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage and Jill are all possibilities until we're told otherwise.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I normally go for it in case it has an effect in the story or not.

Now that I think of it, do we know if the game keeps a variable for this? It may take away some of the suspense, but...
Unless I am mistaken (always a possibility), the only times the MC has cum inside someone is with Sarah and the threesome with Mona and Camila. There is no specific variable kept in either case.

Josy is interrupted and so is the cum-petition. In the final three-way with Quinn and Riona , the MC cums on Riona's face.

I don't think we need to worry about pregnancies just yet.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
DPC might copy what Daniels K did in Lancaster House and just feature pregnancy in the epilogue for one of your chosen LI's. So Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage and Jill are all possibilities until we're told otherwise.
I agree - very possible in the epilogue ala AL. As there is no pregnancy tag, it is highly unlikely to be an in-game ongoing event.
That last part of Mormont's comment has me a little concerned tho, seeing as the MC's mother died. No death! :p And no especially singling Bella for it either!!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Unless I am mistaken (always a possibility), the only times the MC has cum inside someone is with Sarah and the threesome with Mona and Camila. There is no specific variable kept in either case.

Josy is interrupted and so is the cum-petition. In the final three-way with Quinn and Riona , the MC cums on Riona's face.

I don't think we need to worry about pregnancies just yet.
No, those are it afaik. But the ones where you don't cum are risky too. It would be a DIK move to have one of those random encounters matter, though.
I agree - very possible in the epilogue ala AL. As there is no pregnancy tag, it is highly unlikely to be an in-game ongoing event.

That last part of Mormont's comment has me a little concerned tho, seeing as the MC's mother died. No death! :p And no especially singling Bella for it either!!
I'm still wondering what this could mean...
mona yelling.jpg

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
So i got laid off, my gf left me, my house burned down, i rebuilt it, get a new job and when i fianlly have some time to come back and check there's still no new version? Fking hell i feels like it has been years...
So after posting this i remembered that im using a 10+ years old laptop that can only use Window XP 32bits. XP cant play Renpy games so i wont be able to play it even if there's an update anyway. Fking hell my life sucks this year.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm still wondering what this could mean...
View attachment 451219
Since you quoted my post about pregnancy with that pic question, I'm not sure if you're suggesting that she's angry because she got pregnant or? Even if she were, there's no way she could have found out so fast.

My guess: Mona and Camila askes you do the 3some with them again. This time in a public place and recorded for the Scav hunt. You refuse. Later they learn that you've helped Maya complete the task. They are naturally angry and come to confront the MC at the DIK mansion (green walls and white shutters on the left).

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
My guess: Mona and Camila askes you do the 3some with them again. This time in a public place and recorded for the Scav hunt. You refuse. Later they learn that you've helped Maya complete the task. They are naturally angry and come to confront the MC at the DIK mansion (green walls and white shutters on the left).
It's probably the case yeah, but if it's like that then i'd be hating on them till the end of the game cuz there are a ton more guys to have a threesome with so why are they angry at the MC?? they could literally find anyone who'd be down to have a 3some with the both of them so why are you both making a scene out of it you know.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's probably the case yeah, but if it's like that then i'd be hating on them till the end of the game cuz there are a ton more guys to have a threesome with so why are they angry at the MC?? they could literally find anyone who'd be down to have a 3some with the both of them so why are you both making a scene out of it you know.
Easy answer the MC and his big D is making every girl and woman go crazy

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Since you quoted my post about pregnancy with that pic question, I'm not sure if you're suggesting that she's angry because she got pregnant or? Even if she were, there's no way she could have found out so fast.

It crossed my mind, yeah. I highly doubt it, though.

It could be what you say. I can't think how they can be so mad. We didn't lie to them or anything. Maybe we can't know with what we know.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Easy answer the MC and his big D is making every girl and woman go crazy
If DPC makes this the real reason, then i'm literally not expecting anything good from him after the scene.

Maybe someone filmed their sex session in the stall and tried to blackmail them with it? (the same blackmailer who's blackmailing the Jocks or Chad at least) so they thought it's the MC and went to the DIKs to confront him?

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Makes you wonder how he is going to fit all this content in :unsure: not just with all the tasks we have left to do, but we have our Maya and Josy backstory then our date with Jill, then you have the ending with Bella I wonder if we will get any explanation for that.
I'm pretty curious what will happen in every path cause you need to choose from 3 doors to stay for the night

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes