michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Makes you wonder how he is going to fit all this content in :unsure: not just with all the tasks we have left to do, but we have our Maya and Josy backstory then our date with Jill, then you have the ending with Bella I wonder if we will get any explanation for that.
That's why I am saying probally a mid to end December release

But he already made the derek door scene so still two door scenes left plus a shit ton of animations left but the biggest animation was done so that's gud .

And DPC said he was happy with how its shaping up so im sure we get everything we think off but probally with a little later release date then normal.

But we cant complain about the release date since DPC has not set a release date himself

And we can gues a release considering the previous waits between updates, But since this update will have to be filled with a lot more plus that new big animation scene that took 12 days can we just say OMG to that.

So im sure we will wait a few weeks extra then normal but we should be ok with that since its definatlly gonna be bigger then the other episodes.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's probably the case yeah, but if it's like that then i'd be hating on them till the end of the game cuz there are a ton more guys to have a threesome with so why are they angry at the MC?? they could literally find anyone who'd be down to have a 3some with the both of them so why are you both making a scene out of it you know.
It's a girl thing :p. It's not that they can't get it somewhere else, it's more "you did it with us once and now we aren't good enough for you or something? What's Maya got that we don't." Believe you me that logic is real :LOL:

PS. Also what michael1984 said.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I agree - very possible in the epilogue ala AL. As there is no pregnancy tag, it is highly unlikely to be an in-game ongoing event.

That last part of Mormont's comment has me a little concerned tho, seeing as the MC's mother died. No death! :p And no especially singling Bella for it either!!
Hmm considering the tags thing aren`t they added as the game progresses?I`m pretty sure I`ve seen tags added as more stuff was being added to other games

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hmm considering the tags thing aren`t they added as the game progresses?I`m pretty sure I`ve seen tags added as more stuff was being added to other games
I can see some tag(s) being added from the beginning to "warn" people, but on normal tags it would be logical to add then as the game goes on, I think.
This is true. Pregnancy is a little trickier in that it shows after the fact, so the onus to add the tag must be (IMO) at the time of conception. Adding the tag only after some girl shows up with a round belly going "surprise!!" is not really a proper warning tag methinks :LOL:

Wonder how many endings this game is gonna have.
Welcome to the pool. I predict 28, TobiMAH has it at 18-22, M.Sato has it at 6K+ :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would be happy with one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not against that ending tbh

Quinn definatly has her different sides showing troughout the 3 episodes

So I am very interest to see were it goes from there, She not my favorite but I wont mind a ending with Quinn too

Maybe with a DIK playtrough and a Quinn ending ill be for it lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dont think in season like years. The next episode will end season 1 and it would be like, two weeks of total time?

Two seasons seems too short. It's true that the episodes are very long, but still...
I agree but considering the release dates I doubt DPC wants to be developing a game for many years u come at a point u wanna try making something else.

season 1 was 4 episodes soon and basicly was just a intro into college and just a start into the frat thing

I agree he has content here with the fraternity and characters plenty to make more then 15 episodes and beyond

But u have to see how long that will take does DPC wanna do the same game for many years and will the people have patience for it :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes