E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, question of the day, is Jill a virgin? :)
I think she was raped in the past
Let's not go there, it's most likely she has only ever had maybe the one boyfriend I think we will get a better idea of her situation when we have this date with her.
I don't think she's a virgin, we know that she's rich and that Tybalt is following her everywhere and she seems busy with college as is so i think that she had a one time thing when she was younger with somebody she knew from highschool or smth, she slept with him and then it didn't work out so she left him and he later on started spreading rumors about her sleeping with everyone and that she's a big slut yada yada.... as some kind of revenge cuz she dumped him, which led to her getting bullied by the girls and harassed by the guys in the school.
That's my theory about Jill
I think she may be a virgin. She could have had one boyfriend, but even that I doubt it because of this conversation.
Bella and Jill Date.jpg Bella and Jill Date2.jpg Bella and Jill Date3.jpg Bella and Jill Date4.jpg
Bella's last remark made it feel like it was a new situation for Jill. And I don't think Jill was raped either. Her behavior towards MC and guys in general isn't consistent to that of rape victims, imho. She should be afraid, or at least avoid contact with them, imho, especially for someone who is inexperienced in relationships, as Jill appears to be.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
This is true. Pregnancy is a little trickier in that it shows after the fact, so the onus to add the tag must be (IMO) at the time of conception. Adding the tag only after some girl shows up with a round belly going "surprise!!" is not really a proper warning tag methinks :LOL:
Surely the author of Acting Lessons would never pull one of this up.
1572987798647.png

Also
Ma-ma-ma-man.gif

Welcome to the pool. I predict 28, TobiMAH has it at 18-22, M.Sato has it at 6K+ :D
Two thousand five hundred sixty nine Sir! :mad: A lot of research, experiment and (please shoot me!*) math went into this complete accurate prediction!

*Who am I kidding? I'm Asian...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She is married indicated by the wedding ring on her finger. We don't know the deal with her husband nor why he seems to be absent in the story. He seems to be away or dead that's all we know
I think he was a marine or something, must be dead or serving far away. Being this a PinkCake game we can expect hm in the tower's clock soon...shooting people.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Damn this game caused me go into damn depression, i just fall in love with Maya and when game ended i had such a bad feelings understanding that i dont gonna meet girl like her in my life. So bad 2 days feeling like shit:cry:
Take it easy, mate. There's no reason for you to feel depressed. There's no indication of anything bad happening because of that revelation in the end. The worst that can probably happen in a good scenario is you being able to have only one relationship with either Maya or Josy. The best (for me, at least) is you being able to get in a triangle relationship with both girls at the same time.

About you being in love with a fictional character and coming to the realization that she has no correspondence with real life: well, you knew that before you even started playing. It just means that DPC is doing something right in making us care about his characters. And try to stay positive about life; you may not find Maya irl but maybe you can find someone just right for you.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Take it easy, mate. There's no reason for you to feel depressed. There's no indication of anything bad happening because of that revelation in the end. The worst that can probably happen in a good scenario is you being able to have only one relationship with either Maya or Josy. The best (for me, at least) is you being able to get in a triangle relationship with both girls at the same time.

About you being in love with a fictional character and coming to the realization that she has no correspondence with real life: well, you knew that before you even started playing. It just means that DPC is doing something right in making us care about his characters. And try to stay positive about life; you may not find Maya irl but maybe you can find someone just right for you.
Such an amazing post Ell, totally agree with every point you made (y)

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017

Thank you for the kind words, mate, I didn’t describe it correctly, I didn’t fall in love with a fictitious character, just on a subconscious level, that I saw my ideal girl in Maya, I was probably too immersed in the game, felt like the main character, and the feeling that in real life I cannot betray anyone shocked me at some point.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Thank you for the kind words, mate, I didn’t describe it correctly, I didn’t fall in love with a fictitious character, just on a subconscious level, that I saw my ideal girl in Maya, I was probably too immersed in the game, felt like the main character, and the feeling that in real life I cannot betray anyone shocked me at some point.
You're playing a Dr. Pinkcake game, is understandable :p

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
just on a subconscious level, that I saw my ideal girl in Maya
I know that this world is not really small and it's hard to find the ideal person for yourself, but even if DPC did create Maya that doesn't mean that there are no girls like her irl, if it was looks or personality so don't worry about it! when the time is right you'll find the right girl for yourself don't worry about it and don't overthink it, everything comes with patience and in the right time and i hope you feel better now after you talked about it (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes