Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Take it easy, mate. There's no reason for you to feel depressed. There's no indication of anything bad happening because of that revelation in the end. The worst that can probably happen in a good scenario is you being able to have only one relationship with either Maya or Josy. The best (for me, at least) is you being able to get in a triangle relationship with both girls at the same time.

About you being in love with a fictional character and coming to the realization that she has no correspondence with real life: well, you knew that before you even started playing. It just means that DPC is doing something right in making us care about his characters. And try to stay positive about life; you may not find Maya irl but maybe you can find someone just right for you.
Maybe that ending didn't say "hey bro, sumthin bad will happen becuz of dat ok", but we'll DEFINITELY have something bad happening in this game. Seeing that Doc didn't give two shits about making us sad asf in Acting Lessons.

So yeah, expect shit to happen and u feeling bad while Doc sips a cup of mad writing skills and laughs in villain-speak.

Reactions: michael1984

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I know that this world is not really small and it's hard to find the ideal person for yourself, but even if DPC did create Maya that doesn't mean that there are no girls like her irl, if it was looks or personality so don't worry about it! when the time is right you'll find the right girl for yourself don't worry about it and don't overthink it, everything comes with patience and in the right time and i hope you feel better now after you talked about it (y)
No Maya is mine.. (Open and Shut Case) Next

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
I know that this world is not really small and it's hard to find the ideal person for yourself, but even if DPC did create Maya that doesn't mean that there are no girls like her irl, if it was looks or personality so don't worry about it! when the time is right you'll find the right girl for yourself don't worry about it and don't overthink it, everything comes with patience and in the right time and i hope you feel better now after you talked about it (y)
Yes, a lot better, talk to someone always helps, irl I could not discuss it with anyone, thank you very much

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
It was my first game of that type and author, well and i tryied my best to be loyal to one girl during the game:)
I also try to be loyal in most of these types of games, but I just can't when I have so much delicious looking meat thrown at my screen :ROFLMAO:

Thank god my real self is different or he would've been killed and thrown into a river or something

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
while Doc sips a cup of mad writing skills and laughs in villain-speak.
I honestly think that DPC was as sad as we were maybe even more when we got the decision to save only one of them, imagine writing off a character that you loved and every fan loved and now you have to kill her, you the writer will be more sad to wirte this character's death, a character that you wrote, made and made people love is gonna die.
I think it was harder for him to write how they die than us the players who only played the game.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, a lot better, talk to someone always helps, irl I could not discuss it with anyone, thank you very much
Don't mention it, if you needed to talk about anything in the game we're always here to listen since the whole point of this is discussing the game and our emotions and feelings so don't feel afraid or embarrassed to state your opinion about anything in the game and always share your theories if you have any, and feel free to disagree with us on any posts or theories you're against.
You and your thoughts are always welcome here and so is everyone (y)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Such an amazing post Ell, totally agree with every point you made (y)

Thank you, Tobi! You make some great posts yourself. (y)
giphy (0).gif
I honestly think that DPC was as sad as we were maybe even more when we got the decision to save only one of them, imagine writing off a character that you loved and every fan loved and now you have to kill her, you the writer will be more sad to wirte this character's death, a character that you wrote, made and made people love is gonna die.
I think it was harder for him to write how they die than us the players who only played the game.
Unless DPC is actually GRRM... :LOL:
giphy (1).gif
Maybe that ending didn't say "hey bro, sumthin bad will happen becuz of dat ok", but we'll DEFINITELY have something bad happening in this game. Seeing that Doc didn't give two shits about making us sad asf in Acting Lessons.

So yeah, expect shit to happen and u feeling bad while Doc sips a cup of mad writing skills and laughs in villain-speak.
ydZjyvV.jpg
467ba90a9678672b262ffb4dfd1d173d.jpg
What if he really is GRRM!? :eek:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

DPC Right now:

look.gif

maggots have no faith these days.

Sep 11, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. Fucking amazing game and the end of chapter 3 well done. Most of the time I can see the plot details way before they happen not with this game. Tho I would have acted differently then the mc with that ending.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes