SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
so many content to finish ep4, if i were DPC, i would just go cry in a corner :LOL:

but really:

Maya & Josy story
Derek path
Bella story/path
Sage path
Jill story (date)
Chad (blackmail)
DIK's
Hell week
Scavanger hunt
Quinn/Dawe thing in the end
Camila/Mona

the list goes on and on... :oops:

just one dev...

crazy stuff right? :)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can't really give me a certain answer like yours since we don't know anything, and how is that not blackmailing ? Chad literally got sent pictures that would ruin his rep, is that a normal daily thing for Chad? oh yeah let me just continue living life normally cuz that's not blackmailing he's just telling me that he knows about what i do.
Come on dude
They didn't ask for anything as far as we know. It seemed like a "I know your secrets" (Chad's and Dawe's (well, Arieth's).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
You can't really give me a certain answer like yours since we don't know anything, and how is that not blackmailing ? Chad literally got sent pictures that would ruin his rep, is that a normal daily thing for Chad? oh yeah let me just continue living life normally cuz that's not blackmailing he's just telling me that he knows about what i do.
Come on dude
but it's strange, i don't remember a request of anything for the non divulgation of said material. There's only the notification to chad.... unless.... there's the scene at the end were Dawe go to speak to Quinn at the end of the chapter... maybe Dawe was blackmailed but he wasn't paying and the photos were delivered to Chad as a menance for not paying.
But i know this last part is a streach so i can't be sure of that.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
They didn't ask for anything as far as we know. It seemed like a "I know your secrets" (Chad's and Dawe's (well, Arieth's).
but it's strange, i don't remember a request of anything for the non divulgation of said material. There's only the notification to chad.... unless.... there's the scene at the end were Dawe go to speak to Quinn at the end of the chapter... maybe Dawe was blackmailed but he wasn't paying and the photos were delivered to Chad as a menance for not paying.
It was more like a warning i get that but we didn't see if there was anything written on the pictures or the envelope maybe he warned him of doing smth and if he did the pictures will get released, we don't know anything about what was inside the envelope or what was written but Chad did say blackmail.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just FYI, the whole season thing is purely to keep the file size from getting to big. So when your theorising, don't think that certain things have to be wrapped up in Ep 4, unless specifically stated. "Season" is just a name for an arbitrary seperation, it's not like an "Act" in the story telling sense.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so many content to finish ep4, if i were DPC, i would just go cry in a corner :LOL:

but really:

Maya & Josy story
Derek path
Bella story/path
Sage path
Jill story (date)
Chad (blackmail)
DIK's
Hell week
Scavanger hunt
Camila/Mona

just one dev...

I just hope some of this doesn't drag on it's long-winded enough when we get the same constant interruptions when characters are having a heart to heart, maybe surprise us and just get on with it for a change.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's true that Chad recieved two letters. One with Dawe's and one with his name. We don't know what's in his letter or if he is being blackmailed. Probably he is. But we can't know for sure.

Are there any theories on who might be the one blackmailing? I though of Quinn, but just to mess with people, not asking for anything.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
LMAO the milfs are killing it in this game either way so as long as i get some action im cool but it'd be an added bonus for me if at least one of them was the mc's mom xD
There won't be incest as DPC stated that before, but there will definitely be some action in the upcoming update with a lot of characters, i don' think there will be sex with either Bella or Jill if you're interested in her but you never know ;)

정통한

준수하다
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yes, insane stuff.
View attachment 451997

And don't forget about Jade, yes.
View attachment 452003
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
between jade and bella its pretty damn close man. Cathy is pretty nice as well maybe we should count envy too LOL

There won't be incest as DPC stated that before, but there will definitely be some action in the upcoming update with a lot of characters, i don' think there will be sex with either Bella or Jill if you're interested in her but you never know ;)
love em both but id pick bella over jill mainly cause of the way that bella looks like she's gonna end my life sometimes when she looks at me that just does something for me ya know? <3

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
End of season 1 I'm pretty sure DPC will want to wrap it up so we can advance with other parts of the story otherwise it's going to be a long drag out when we have much more important storylines coming up.
Wouldn't surprise me if the cliffhanger at the end of Episode 4 is related to some parts of, if not all of, the 2nd week of the HOT scavenger hunt.

but really:

Maya & Josy story
Derek path
Bella story/path
Sage path
Jill story (date)
Chad (blackmail)
DIK's
Hell week
Scavanger hunt
Camila/Mona

just one dev...

The only things that I think really needs to be resolved in the next episode is the Jill date, Hell week, Quinn/Dawe, and Camila/Mona (assuming you are referring to the "angry girls" preview). I really don't see why the rest can't spill into season 2, because...

Just FYI, the whole season thing is purely to keep the file size from getting to big. So when your theorising, don't think that certain things have to be wrapped up in Ep 4, unless specifically stated. "Season" is just a name for an arbitrary seperation, it's not like an "Act" in the story telling sense.
*Ding Ding Ding* We have a winner! Having said that, it would be another feather in DPC's cap if he can make the seasons more closely resemble acts in the traditional sense.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's true that Chad recieved two letters. One with Dawe's and one with his name. We don't know what's in his letter or if he is being blackmailed. Probably he is. But we can't know for sure.

Are there any theories on who might be the one blackmailing? I though of Quinn, but just to mess with people, not asking for anything.
Safe to assume that it is blackmail the blackmailer could have made demands in the letter for all we know and if those aren't met he/she will release the pictures to everyone whoever it is they have an agenda against Chad and Dawe. Most likely it's Troy he has the most to gain after being kicked out of the Jocks.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes