정통한

준수하다
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah Cathy is decent, Jade is good, but for me, they can't compete with Bella, no one can.
View attachment 452013
Bellafan since day one.
100% agree only person i can see beating her is the dean if she's a female and if we haven't met her already xD (my memory isnt the best currenty considering i stayed up till 4am finishing this game)

When you're a DIK, and you still don't know it
LOL only ever thinking with my dick
while we're at it maybe bella can be a FUTA! (im down for it) LOL

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me if the cliffhanger at the end of Episode 4 is related to some parts of, if not all of, the 2nd week of the HOT scavenger hunt.

The only things that I think really needs to be resolved in the next episode is the Jill date, Hell week, Quinn/Dawe, and Camila/Mona (assuming you are referring to the "angry girls" preview). I really don't see why the rest can't spill into season 2, because...

*Ding Ding Ding* We have a winner! Having said that, it would be another feather in DPC's cap if he can make the seasons more closely resemble acts in the traditional sense.
Spot on! We know from DrPinkCake's own words that Hell Week will be completed in the upcoming release. But I believe that he deliberately made the HOT's Scavenger Hunt a two-week event. He is not going to cram those two weeks into Episode 4. He will have plenty of opportunities to present us with cliffhangers at the end of Season 1, including but not limited to MC/Josy/Maya. I would love to see that resolved within the next release, but I seriously doubt it.

We will have plenty to look forward to in the opening Episode of Season 2.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey sisters and daughters! Don’t forget that the HOTs’ movie night is tonight. Dress comfortably, the living room tends to get pretty HOT. It will just be us girls tonight and maybe my temporary roommate.
#HOTs #MovieNight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 451846
Ok sign me up for that damn movie nite don't care what movie is featured :love:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Just FYI, the whole season thing is purely to keep the file size from getting to big. So when your theorising, don't think that certain things have to be wrapped up in Ep 4, unless specifically stated. "Season" is just a name for an arbitrary seperation, it's not like an "Act" in the story telling sense.
You're right, of course. However, the scenario is pretty much set and since only Jill and Isabella remain to have their characters and motivations fully fledged, which likely will happen in ep4, the world building is pretty much done. That is why IMO it feels - not "is" - the end of act1.

In this context, leaving Maya's path into the HOTs open feels out of place, because her "real" conflict doesn't seems to be getting in there, but finding out what free tuition means and what she'll do about it.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's true that Chad recieved two letters. One with Dawe's and one with his name. We don't know what's in his letter or if he is being blackmailed. Probably he is. But we can't know for sure.

Are there any theories on who might be the one blackmailing? I though of Quinn, but just to mess with people, not asking for anything.
My guesses/theories are Leon and/or Sally. But could still be someone else, ofc; we still don't understand the circumstances behind Troy being kicked out of the Jocks, although I already suggested a possible reason, but all we know for certain is that he seemed to get along with the Jocks in the past, being one of Dawe's pals,
Jocks in the past pals.jpg
and that later he was thrown out and they seem to now hold a grudge against him or vice versa.
Troy telling MC about the Jocks.jpg

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I suddenly feel a urge to get back into the game and take Sage dancing again brb :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::love:
It annoys me at how poorly DPC has done Sage putting her only on the Dik route, and how we only use her as some fuckbuddy for now with the relationship side coming into it later, a girl with the looks of Sage makes you want to get into a relationship with her just with not all the baggage.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes