Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
how we only use her as some fuckbuddy for now with the relationship side coming into it later, a girl with the looks of Sage makes you want to get into a relationship with her just with not all the baggage.
I'm one of the few that are fine with "friends with benefits" relationships. In whichever game they occur I'm on board. I've actually dumped a few (e.g. Selina in BaRS) when they wanted more :LOL: Besides, the longer they are just fuckbuddies and not requesting exclusivity, the more we can pursue other girls :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm one of the few that are fine with "friends with benefits" relationships. In whichever game they occur I'm on board. I've actually dumped a few (e.g. Selina in BaRS) when they wanted more :LOL: Besides, the longer they are just fuckbuddies and not requesting exclusivity, the more we can pursue other girls :p
More down to preferences :p I don't mind the occasional fucking around I get it, it's fun but I'm more into the romancing angle and developing a relationship.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So to recap; we have a bunch of likely common events such as the Jill tennis date and the shower sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While on the exclusives we get:

- #HOTsMovieNight only by picking the Sage door.

- Picking Bella's door we get:
Bella41.jpg
And
BellaPreview.jpg

- Meanwhile Derek's door is possibly a flashback scene of Derak/Maya/Josy with no MC?

Staying with Derek is getting less and less appealing as we speak :LOL:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
So to recap; we have a bunch of likely common events such as the Jill tennis date and the shower sex:

View attachment 452286
And
View attachment 452287

- Meanwhile Derek's door is possibly a flashback scene of Derak/Maya/Josy with no MC?

I'm pretty sure that's not Jill in the shower scene.

Feb 27, 2018

View attachment 452286
And
View attachment 452287

By HotsMovieNight we mean watching a movie with multiple HOTs and then possibly getting an orgy?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree fucking jill in this coming episode makes no sense thats going way too fast if u look at her build up so far

And a orgy with the HOT movie nite sounds nice but doubt that will happen becaus in comes someone who will cock block u in the last second :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And I get why people like the other two doors options more caus hey we are guys and a lot of hot women action coming for that.

But I am still curious with Derek his door we might get surprised with that one and becoming the best out of all 3

Even if Derek his door might be less female action it could become the most comedic one and I for one aint mad at that one :LOL:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jill isn't going to bang MC yet (at least not in a shower), that shower sex is probably with a random HOT. the only "main girl" it could be is Josy but I doubt that.

That shower girl doesn't have Jill's proportions, Josy has those proportions but I don't think MC will bang her so quickly after the reveal.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree fucking jill in this coming episode makes no sense thats going way too fast if u look at her build up so far

And a orgy with the HOT movie nite sounds nice but doubt that will happen becaus in comes someone who will cock block u in the last second :ROFLMAO:
Strictly romance with Jill even though we have slept in the same bed as her she is definitely one of those girls where it can't be just spontaneous but something special and with meaning, she doesn't strike me as the easy fuck type.

Maya would freak at the thought of that especially after what happened with her the MC and Josy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Strictly romance with Jill even though we have slept in the same bed as her she is definitely one of those girls where it can't be just spontaneous but something special and with meaning, she doesn't strike me as the easy fuck type.

Maya would freak at the thought of that especially after what happened with her the MC and Josy.
Even the sleeping in bed was not really seen as anything sexual was more because she wanted to care for the mc and his wounds and that humping while she dreams dont count either thats done while dreaming lol

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes