vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I hope so ill be all for that but im sure Tybalt will fuck it up in some way or maybe even Bella :unsure:
I expect something like...

MC and Jill on a date. Somebody is calling Jill. She's surprised seeing a young man in front of her. He is the son of family friends, another wealthy family, btw. They were good childhood friends. There was even some childish sympathy between them. He just came back from Paris and wanted to visit her at B&R...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hope so ill be all for that but im sure Tybalt will fuck it up in some way or maybe even Bella :unsure:
Tybalt doesn't like us but Jill can see or fuck whoever she so chooses to so there's not much he can do there but to deal with it like the cuck that he is.

I can see MC becoming conflicted over Jill and Bella if you're pursuing both of them (like Maya and Josy for example) like I plan to which can create some sort of tension between those two.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

MC and Jill on a date. Somebody is calling Jill. She's surprised seeing a young man in front of her. He is the son of family friends, another wealthy family, btw. They were good childhood friends. There was even some childish sympathy between them. He just came back from Paris and wanted to visit her at B&R...
That be cock block 999 in this game :sneaky:

And cock block 1000 will be at that movie nite party :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Like I said with Bella, one look at MC's cock and she'll immediately make up her mind about who she'll want to see. Maybe she'll join her in the shower without anything happening but I doubt it tbh

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not necessarily.

For millennia Josy fandom was composed of exactly one;
Josy fans started multipling;
F95 started experiencing connection errors;

...therefore

View attachment 452481
Well not really im a fan of all the girls and women with just 2 exeptions the peacock hair girls and Arlieth… because of her loose p.ssy

So I was basicly also a Josy fan but I came into this tread a bit later :)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well not really im a fan of all the girls and women with just 2 exeptions the peacock hair girls and Arlieth… because of her loose p.ssy

So I was basicly also a Josy fan but I came into this tread a bit later :)
She's stretching for the MC's major D, ok? :ROFLMAO:
Could also be down to having enough of some of those crazy theories, quick another theory is being posted pull the plug :p
We need the next update asap, theories are starting to get too crazy.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes