nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
played through the first 3 episodes. must say, the story is solid, when that said, for me, iam not gonna move on from there and now need someone to vent this off lol, otherwise will be weeks,months or even years, before i shake this feeling off.

bravo to the creator of this, looking forward to the next work.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tbh us Og's did the exact opposite and got out of the thread for a bit and waited for the madness to calm down, needless to say, this next update could make or break the game.
I respect the Og's of this tread (y)

And I agree with them taking some time off this tread when update comes specially to play the heck out of this game in every possible way :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And to be honest I am almost sure we will be blown away by this coming update :unsure:

But it all depends if he rushed it or not and the way he made the storylines and such:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and TobiMAH

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And to be honest I am almost sure we will be blown away by this coming update :unsure:

But it all depends if he rushed it or not and the way he made the storylines and such:unsure:
I don't think he will rush it, this is probably one of the most important updates for this game, end of season 1 and the first one after going pro.

By the way, how are spoilers handled after the update? Use the spoiler tag for some time after its release or..?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He quit his job and is now a full time developer, i don't think he'll rush it since he said that he will have more time now to write a good script without the needing to rush it out to people.
I know just trowing some stuff out there and a little concerned when he mentioned he was not sure he could fit everything maybe so yeah that's why I said that :confused:

Reactions: TobiMAH and Mormont

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
By the way, how are spoilers handled after the update? Use the spoiler tag for some time after its release or..?
The regulars tend to use the Spoiler tag, the people that only show up after the update don't care about tags so they spam the thread with questions and spoilers, just stay away from the comments until you finish the update and you'll be good to go (y).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't think he will rush it, this is probably one of the most important updates for this game, end of season 1 and the first one after going pro.

When the update drops ill be MIA on this for a few days busy playing this game in every path possible to get every girl and woman and dik and chick paths :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Tbh us Og's did the exact opposite and got out of the thread for a bit and waited for the madness to calm down, needless to say, this next update could make or break the game.
I remember way back when. This thread was basically a handful of people debating about best girls and conspiracies. Now its like.... 2 handfuls of people debating about best girls and conspiracies. So overwhelming.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The regulars tend to use the Spoiler tag, the people that only show up after the update don't care about tags so they spam the thread with questions and spoilers, just stay away from the comments until you finish the update and you'll be good to go (y).
When the update drops ill be MIA on this for a few days busy playing this game in every path possible to get every girl and woman and dik and chick paths :ROFLMAO:
That's what I will probably do, but I don't want to come back after playing and be an ass :LOL: If everyone did the same it wouldn't matter, but using spoilers for a while might be a better idea, just in case.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the storylines and such
That's what needs the most work the last update was a bit questionable, I wonder how many times the interruption card will be used again think we've seen enough of those, 'I'm about to tell you something really important almost life-changing yeah that thing I was going to tell you about last time, oh excuse me there goes my phone' :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's what needs the most work the last update was a bit questionable, I wonder how many times the interruption card will be used again think we've seen enough of those, 'I'm about to tell you something really important almost life-changing yeah that thing I was going to tell you about last time, oh excuse me there goes my phone' :p
I agree with that one plus add those cock block times as well and we have a wtf situation going on in episode 3 :LOL:

Reactions: Mormont
Sep 11, 2018
The true MC's love is noone but Josy :love:

View attachment 452533
I just hope the josy/maya thing does not turn out to be a choose one lose the other scenario. I would rather see them together with out the mc then have to choose between them but of cousre the best out come for me would be there is some fight becuase the mc is "dating: both and its resolve some how and all three end up togther.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes