Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The wife came to DPC's room, opened the window and half of his notes flew out of the window.

That's how 0.3 looks. And somehow I doubt he'll ever found those missing notes despite working on the game full time now.
What's important is that the bigger plot holes get fixed or are addressed appropriately, the smaller ones don't matter much and can be swept under the rug.

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
IMHO, it seems more like a sexual attraction ,for now, that might go away with time. A fantasy. After that talk between MC and Josy on the couch, I'd say this is pretty obvious there's not only a sexual chemistry with Josy but a symbiosis relation in progress.
They are both broken ones by the loneliness though and I hope that feeling is not the main reason that makes Josy and Bella turned on by MC

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
IMHO, it seems more like a sexual attraction ,for now, that might go away with time. A fantasy. After that talk between MC and Josy on the couch, I'd say this is pretty obvious there's not only a sexual chemistry with Josy but a symbiosis relation in progress.
They are both broken ones by the loneliness though and I hope that feeling is not the main reason that makes Josy and Bella turned on by MC
If you think Bella's attraction towards MC is purely sexual then you haven't been paying attention to her story and the game for that matter at all.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wonder how Jill's gonna react to MC staying at Bella's place.
I think she would be ok with it, she probably isn't the type to get jealous. Especially toward Bella. She might be disappointed that she didn't get invited over if anything, she clearly cares about MC even if she is a bit overbearing at times (re: the chad stuff). she would probably want to take him to therapy.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Physical attraction is part of a romantic relationship, an attraction that wasn't even there at first, Bella almost despised the MC (based on her wrong preconception), but in time she came around, if anything their relationship is gonna go deeper rather than fade away (but that's up to the player will).

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
If you think Bella's attraction towards MC is purely sexual then you haven't been paying attention to her story and the game for that matter at all.
Actually I've played the game many time and right now I'm paying the maximum attention to each render. I'm still in Ep 2 with that playthrough and I intend to get a better judgement that time but I feel like it has no future with Bella and then I hope it's not a sexual thing as I'm currently playing a "sincere" playthrough besides basic neutral-DIK-Chick save

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She could always join in although it might take some convincing :p but then again Bella has her needs she might not put up with Jill interrupting them :LOL:
I share ur feelings sir I wish that would happened but don't see that happen at all but we can dream rite :D

Speaking of dreams we could have a threesome with Bella and Jill in a dream sequence in game like we do with Jade so its definatly a possibility :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Actually I've played the game many time and right now I'm paying the maximum attention to each render. I'm still in Ep 2 with that playthrough and I intend to get a better judgement that time but I feel like it has no future with Bella and then I hope it's not a sexual thing as I'm currently playing a "sincere" playthrough besides basic neutral-DIK-Chick save
Can I point out that we just in episode 3 and we have plenty episodes left.. So its a bit soon to dismiss a relation of some kind with Bella (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes