dkatryl

May 26, 2018

This week I worked on and completed another free roam event, I also posed animations and static renders.

Free roam events require a lot of manual labor, especially when I have to create new environments.

Here are some samples taken from the free roam events in Episode 4.

View attachment 453894
View attachment 453893
View attachment 453892

The completed animation count is currently at 80 animations. I have approximately 30-40 animations left to produce.

1201 static renders have been produced.

Overall, I'm starting to move more towards producing art instead of writing code when I work.

Code-wise, Episode 4 is bigger than Episode 3 and I have a couple of scenes that aren't fully written, yet.

The episode is mapped out, which means I have a to do list that is shrinking instead of growing.

The development is taking more time than Episode 3 due to the size of the episode in combination with longer and more animations.

Next week I will focus on posing static renders and animations.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
Man, everytime i see these dev update posts... it just gives me the feeling this thing is going to almost prohibitively big when it is finished unless you are using a massively crunched version.

Ep3 was already 4GB, and Ep4 sounds like it is going to be the biggest one so far, so figure at at least 5GB, and that will just be season 1?

Damn. :eek:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Is there anyone here who plays piano or knows someone who does? Do you think Jill would be able to play well, even with those nails? I know it's not impossible to play it with long nails, but I wonder how it would affect her performance.

I play guitar and I know long nails would make it very difficult for me to perform well. If you notice, Sage's nails are of an adequate size to play guitar.

Sage A Major.jpg

I wonder why DPC opted giving Jill long nails when she is supposed to be a somewhat experienced piano player, having started playing it since she was a child.

Jill playing piano for MC.jpg

She might surprise us yet. The basis of a story of a girl with overbearing parents who - unlike a couple of others - decided to forge her own way much earlier, is there. I just hope the "classier" instrument her parents wanted her to play was the Cello.

IDK why, but I find girls playing the cello very sexy :p :LOL:
View attachment 454230
That's what I was thinking too. It would be cool if she ended up performing with Jill and MC later down the line in some music event.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Is there anyone here who plays piano or knows someone who does? Do you think Jill would be able to play well, even with those nails? I know it's not impossible to play it with long nails, but I wonder how it would affect her performance.

I play guitar and I know long nails would make it very difficult for me to perform well. If you notice, Sage's nails are of an adequate size to play guitar.

View attachment 454510

I wonder why DPC opted giving Jill long nails when she is supposed to be a somewhat experienced piano player, having started playing it since she was a child.

View attachment 454509

That's what I was thinking too. It would be cool if she ended up performing with Jill and MC later down the line in some music event.
I played Piano but only ended up remembering the Jaws theme lol, so nowhere near Jill's level. I wish I could play Guitar like the MC. Woman can't resist musicians. Worked on Sage...

Jill's nails are probably some aesthetic look. He probably didn't think too much about it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
My only concern with the update dropping in early December is if it falls in the weekend as Ruiz/Joshua 2. I fucking hate having to multi-task when it comes things that really interest me. :HideThePain:
I got love for boxing but Ruiz vs Joshua 2 should have never happened. I mean Joshua looks like a man that stays in the gym pumping iron more than Camilla doing her booty workouts. To be undefeated and lose to big chubby chaser Ruiz the way he did is really sad man. I love rooting for the underdog but damn I'd rather have all the suspenseful drama of Ep4.

Only Dr.Pink Cake can save us from watching this train wreck again. :eek:
When being too buff goes wrong.gif

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice bruh , i play guitar too, but im novice :D had guitar 2 years standing in the corner of wall waiting me:) my poor Fender stratocaster. I don't think nails affect on how you play on piano u can also google piano players hands and see it by ur self :D Nails help in guitar play on right hand(if u are right handed person ofc) for sure if u play without pick , to make strings sounds even better, but for left hand its a big problem:)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
and by write Sage better you mean tell Chad to go screw himself. He doesn't want her, but she keeps trying to get him back. She is overly clingy and attached to him, honestly thats probably a red flag as far as her being a "girlfriend" for MC goes.
Honestly, I can see how Sage may come across as "clingy" in her serious relationships. But does she really want Chad back? I highly doubt it and she has already given Chad plenty of chances to make things right. At this point Sage is angry that Chad doesn't have the balls to officially drop the relationship but instead is using it for clout among his peers.

I have no worries because I know what Chad does when he's away from my Sage :sneaky:
Chad drop like it's hot.gif

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Honestly, I can see how Sage may come across as "clingy" in her serious relationships. But does she really want Chad back? I highly doubt it and she has already given Chad plenty of chances to make things right. At this point Sage is angry that Chad doesn't have the balls to officially drop the relationship but instead is using it for clout among his peers.

I have no worries because I know what Chad does when he's away from my Sage :sneaky:
View attachment 454541
Too be honest I see ur point u trying to make there. But im sure with this coming update and when the mc is staing with Sage that will be the last straw of that relation with Sage and Chad .

It has to be because no woman I know would stay in a relation like that with just a kiss on the forhead and nothing else for god knows how long :unsure: I am sure Sage and some others are already a year or so ahead in that college settings as the MC and some others just freshmen.

And to be real I luv how Sage tries to fight for that relation I really do shows she will give anything for a true man in her life.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Too be honest I see ur point u trying to make there. But im sure with this coming update and when the mc is staing with Sage that will be the last straw of that relation with Sage and Chad .

It has to be because no woman I know would stay in a relation like that with just a kiss on the forhead and nothing else for god knows how long :unsure: I am sure Sage and some others are already a year or so ahead in that college settings as the MC and some others just freshmen.

And to be real I luv how Sage tries to fight for that relation I really do shows she will give anything for a true man in her life.
I like a woman that tries to fight for her man too but some aren't about that life. So I can see both sides of this very intriguing conflict. I just hope Sage doesn't end up killing Chad for his disrespect, don't want to have to visit her in prison.(y)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

View attachment 454510

View attachment 454509

It would affect her performance and a lot, specially when she is using the pianissimo pedal and needs nano control of the strength she puts on the keys. It is a bit odd DPC overlooked this detail, but posed her hands right (parallel to the keyboard with a 90ish degree bend midway her fingers).

Those are some nice nails, tho.

...had guitar 2 years standing in the corner of wall waiting me:) my poor Fender stratocaster.
YOU MONSTER!!! :eek::mad: Do you leave veal steaks to rot in the Sun as well???

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

View attachment 454510

View attachment 454509

I play the piano, and as a guy that has only a nominal amount of nail length, my nails already make an audible tapping sound on the keys as is.

So longer nails would just make that more pronounced. Wouldnt affect the actual playing of the keys, just an undesired noise.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So as I understand the difference between DIK and CHICK choices are scenes?
Let me put it this way, you can progress with all 5 LI's regardless of whether you are predominantly DIK or CHICK. But you get better scenes, according to which side your affinity lies, depending on the girl. For Jill and Bella, it is better to be heavy on the CHICK side; for Sage, she likes the MC as a DIK; Maya and Josy fall somewhere in the middle - they like the MC to have some spice to him, but not too much.

I suspect that which side your MC falls on will have a much greater effect in future releases.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes