jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She's got a bit of Shannon from Unleashed going on in the 2nd picture, I just wish he would write Sage better she is without a doubt one of the prettiest.
and by write Sage better you mean tell Chad to go screw himself. He doesn't want her, but she keeps trying to get him back. She is overly clingy and attached to him, honestly thats probably a red flag as far as her being a "girlfriend" for MC goes.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
She's got a bit of Shannon from Unleashed going on in the 2nd picture, I just wish he would write Sage better she is without a doubt one of the prettiest.
She might surprise us yet. The basis of a story of a girl with overbearing parents who - unlike a couple of others - decided to forge her own way much earlier, is there. I just hope the "classier" instrument her parents wanted her to play was the Cello.

IDK why, but I find girls playing the cello very sexy :p :LOL:
cello.jpg

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She might surprise us yet. The basis of a story of a girl with overbearing parents who - unlike a couple of others - decided to forge her own way much earlier, is there. I just hope the "classier" instrument her parents wanted her to play was the Cello.

My gues will be a flute just because her niece said this

source.gif

:LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Maybe it was the piano, and there's where she met Jill, so Jill and Sage used to be friends but drifted away, so...

Ok, I'll stop... :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and by write Sage better you mean tell Chad to go screw himself. He doesn't want her, but she keeps trying to get him back. She is overly clingy and attached to him, honestly thats probably a red flag as far as her being a "girlfriend" for MC goes.
Yeah but Chad hasn't actually told her that she has been kept in limbo by Chad, but the theory is that he could only be using her as cover to hide his gay lover so he needs Sage around to keep pulling that bluff, I mean yeah clingy is not a great way to be but I believe she will dump him without any second thoughts if the gay rumours of him are to be in fact truth.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes