TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
thanks
i was wondering cause game hasnt had a update in long time
wouldnt care if game was average but this is the only game i like in comparison to milfy and summertime
Do you by any chance like games with a story and plot? if you're down to try some def try these out

TheDeLuca Family (has some dark scenes), Depraved Awakening (Dark story), City of Broken Dreamers, The intoxicating flavor and i forgot some cuz my games got deleted but def give these a try.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Do you by any chance like games with a story and plot? if you're down to try some def try these out

TheDeLuca Family (has some dark scenes), Depraved Awakening (Dark story), City of Broken Dreamers, The intoxicating flavor and i forgot some cuz my games got deleted but def give these a try.
thanks man yeah matter of fact i do like game with good story more
and i have played all those u suggested waiting on deluca family update and broken dreamers was good too but i dnt know maybe bcuz i of the romance (ex. caroline and mc) i was attracted to the games i mentioned above.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Look, instead of complaining here, if you really feel this strongly about this issue, take it up personally with DrPinkCake himself. There are several avenues open to you to do just that. If you spend the $1 for one month, you could even do it through private message and then cancel you support.

$1 and some time. That's all it would take. Then you can argue with the person who can actually do something about it, instead of me, who can not.
Nope,because mentions about F95 are being deleted(at least that`s what I heard)

Not really i post what i want, dr pink is a lot active on his discord/patreon so if anyone want to talk to him they can there rather then reading the same stuff over and over about whos the best girl.
It`s Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
No, i don't think that's a possibility since if we don't make some of the tasks Derek would do them, like in the strip club when we didn't wanna go all out and Derek did everything and got his dick signed.
No. The literal name of the game is "Being a DIK" meaning the story will revolve around us joining them and going further from there. You can intentionally try to fail but the list will be completed no matter what due to plot.
Hm well then I can't wait to end this week that jacket looks fucking good.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes