Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes, but they will be active now and again keeping an eye on their respective threads and often dropping in with a comment or two a lot of these devs like the feedback they get from here, seems like a challenge for DPC and these devs will have other platforms to get their word out as well just like him.
Look, instead of complaining here, if you really feel this strongly about this issue, take it up personally with DrPinkCake himself. There are several avenues open to you to do just that. If you spend the $1 for one month, you could even do it through private message and then cancel you support.

$1 and some time. That's all it would take. Then you can argue with the person who can actually do something about it, instead of me, who can not.

Reactions: TobiMAH

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I'm not sure DPC needs to keep an eye here himself.

Patrons and moderators from discord can see what is being talked here and tell him.

I believe the person behind N7 here is the same N7 that moderates a lot of dev's dircord's channels (including DPC's). So if it indeed is the same person, he posts the $1 patreon's posts here with DPC's consent, since he doesn't post higher tier's patreon posts.
Not really i post what i want, dr pink is a lot active on his discord/patreon so if anyone want to talk to him they can there rather then reading the same stuff over and over about whos the best girl.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ok great, that's settled then. But where's that pool? Jill's parents' house?

Oh, I noticed. ;)
That is probably the HOT's pool. Think about it. We have Bella's house and Derek's dorm room in the first-two pictures. That leaves Sage as the final person whose door the MC could have knocked on.

We have pictures from our three final choices.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I agree that this thread is super active and there are many post here in a day and also I know DPC is super busy its not easy to make a game of this high quality and with all branching it cosumes time. But just giving maybe 10 mins of his day to answers some of his fans here makes them happy even a like on some theory or review is enough. Atlast he is dev he knows whats best for his game if he thinks interacting here would increase his support he would have interacted here. Also reason for his less interaction might be not all members on this forum are friendly there are some that might post shit and it might distract him.
And don't forgot 2800 patrons is not easy he is among top dev here so he must be doing something right.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Ok great, that's settled then. But where's that pool? Jill's parents' house?
I think it's Bella house. I don't think Bella is going to be sunbathing somewhere like the tennis club or the HOT pool and I don't think MC is going to be hauling that cooler of beer (DIK task) to Jill's parents (or anywhere that he's not actually now living at).

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
That is probably the HOT's pool. Think about it. We have Bella's house and Derek's dorm room in the first-two pictures. That leaves Sage as the final person whose door the MC could have knocked on.

We have pictures from our three final choices.
Its bella's house I guess also we render of bella's path where bella was relaxing in red bikini i guess

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it's Bella house. I don't think Bella is going to be sunbathing somewhere like the tennis club or the HOT pool and I don't think MC is going to be hauling that cooler of beer (DIK task) to Jill's parents (or anywhere that he's not actually now living at).
Its bella's house I guess also we render of bella's path where bella was relaxing in red bikini i guess
Are you sure that is Bella by that pool. To me, it's just another girl with dark hair. As for the cooler, the HOTs have their own beer supply.

Also, I maintain that these are shots from the THREE choices from the end of Episode 3.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't really care how much DPC is active here or not. We even had ongoing joke back before 0.3 who is DPC in disguise here.
Will he be present here or not - that's his choice. But saying he can't do that isn't exactly true. Hopes, Philly, Luxee - to name just a few devs with quite a big game threads - and they're here, more or less.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Are you sure that is Bella by that pool. To me, it's just another girl with dark hair.
Bruh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also about dpc's discord channel, i just visited it and at a first glance, it looks like a typical echo-chamber circlejerk(like 95% of discord channels tbh). So no, thank you.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yesterday was the only day (excluding the update days) this thread got this many comments and brought many non-commenters, the reason why is the discussion about DPC and his rules and actions, hell you guys are still talking about it and i don't even know why, your point is that DPC is busy and won't be able to read the posts here and that's a valid point but at the same time Mormont has a different opinion and also a valid point and you both are literally going back and forth with it but at the end of the day no one will be convinced by the other so why continue with it? you both keep commenting the same point but in different ways.
It's really pointless.
My twin trying to halt it but sporadic fire is still going around. Let's go to hats! :p
hatthrow.gif

(Jkg :LOL:)

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes