Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if u know about it or not, i found out a nice link which provides you to see a lot of content from patreon from any author, and on same page if u are a patron u can share post there without anyone know that it was you. . party/ remove the space after the dot and paste to the browser :) there is only poor content on dr pink cake page , but on other authors u can see almost everythink

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah this looks like the update is going to come out early December, or very late November(being optimistic). In either case, I have no problems because the u[dates are worth the wait.

Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Don't take me wrong, I do like her. But her model looks a bit... unnatural. Hip to waist ratio is way too high (I like high htwr, but this is too much) and her breasts and ass look too big on that body. Camila has a big ass, but it looks good with her body, Quinn has a perky ass too which is just right for her but doesn't look too big, as Sage's does to me.

I don't know exactly why, but the model looks more proportioned:

Yeah, sadly I don't have any Sarah pictures lying about and well I just posted as is never even noticed the name :ROFLMAO:
I should check the filenames more often :LOL:

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Character in game doesnt look natural I dont know why :unsure:
Everyone has their own taste but to me, this game has most realistic characters EVER. Everything sounds somewhat believable, unlike some other games on this site which makes no sense. Am i saying it has perfect characters and storytelling? no, but still i never got bored playing whole damn season.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But we have already been discussing this it's easier for some than it is others, not everyone uses a credit card or PayPal, and maybe not everyone uses discord either, it's not all that easy for everyone.
Life's a bitch, and then you die!

Everyone!? Come on man. DrPinkCake (actually no developer) is under any obligation to please everybody, basically because it's impossible.

I still maintain that it is pretty easy to interact with DPC.

If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

We need to acknowledge that our own particular 'mountain' isn't coming here to us any time soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Life's a bitch, and then you die!

Everyone!? Come on man. DrPinkCake (actually no developer) is under any obligation to please everybody, basically because it's impossible.

I still maintain that it is pretty easy to interact with DPC.

If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

We need to acknowledge that our own particular 'mountain' isn't coming here to us any time soon.
I don't see any other devs having a problem with it, in fact, I think it's great seeing devs interacting with us on here even when they are just as busy as he is.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't see any other devs having a problem with it, in fact, I think it's great seeing devs interacting with us on here even when they are just as busy as he is.
Other developers don't have 33,511 (and counting) posts to sift through. Nor have many other developers suffered through the vituperation that was inflicted upon DrPinkCake in Acting Lessons.

EDIT: By the way, just FYI, in the last 24 hours there have been 143 comments posted to this thread. Better than 1 every 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Other developers don't have 33,511 (and counting) posts to sift through. Nor have many other developers suffered through the vituperation that was inflicted upon DrPinkCake in Acting Lessons.
Yes, but they will be active now and again keeping an eye on their respective threads and often dropping in with a comment or two a lot of these devs like the feedback they get from here, seems like a challenge for DPC and these devs will have other platforms to get their word out as well just like him.

Last edited:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not sure DPC needs to keep an eye here himself.

Patrons and moderators from discord can see what is being talked here and tell him.

I believe the person behind N7 here is the same N7 that moderates a lot of dev's dircord's channels (including DPC's). So if it indeed is the same person, he posts the $1 patreon's posts here with DPC's consent, since he doesn't post higher tier's patreon posts.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
EDIT: By the way, just FYI, in the last 24 hours there have been 143 comments posted to this thread. Better than 1 every 10 minutes.
Yesterday was the only day (excluding the update days) this thread got this many comments and brought many non-commenters, the reason why is the discussion about DPC and his rules and actions, hell you guys are still talking about it and i don't even know why, your point is that DPC is busy and won't be able to read the posts here and that's a valid point but at the same time Mormont has a different opinion and also a valid point and you both are literally going back and forth with it but at the end of the day no one will be convinced by the other so why continue with it? you both keep commenting the same point but in different ways.
It's really pointless.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes