DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Ol' DPC used to be fairly active with his fans in the AL thread. Then he released episode 5, and things started going downhill. With Missy's stepdad going into the house for a cliffhanger. iirc, he started getting threatening PM's about Megan getting raped. With the release of episode 6, he closed his account a day or two after. I couldn't imagine the kind of PM's he after that.

When Being A DIK released, he came back and posted a couple of times. Then posted once more after episode 2 released. That has been it. I see everyone's POV here. I'm a pirate too, and never would have found AL without F95, and I wouldn't have been a patreon for the development of AL. However, I also see it from his POV. If I started getting threatening PM's because my story didn't go the way you wanted it to, yeah, I don't think I would interact here either.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ol' DPC used to be fairly active with his fans in the AL thread. Then he released episode 5, and things started going downhill. With Missy's stepdad going into the house for a cliffhanger. iirc, he started getting threatening PM's about Megan getting raped. With the release of episode 6, he closed his account a day or two after. I couldn't imagine the kind of PM's he after that.

When Being A DIK released, he came back and posted a couple of times. Then posted once more after episode 2 released. That has been it. I see everyone's POV here. I'm a pirate too, and never would have found AL without F95, and I wouldn't have been a patreon for the development of AL. However, I also see it from his POV. If I started getting threatening PM's because my story didn't go the way you wanted it to, yeah, I don't think I would interact here either.
Some people are asses, I think we can agree on that. I don't know what's on the mind of someone who decides to send threats to the author of a story over something you don't like...

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019

Can't argue with that, he did the right thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not only that. His Discord is open to the public (there is a link for it on the OP), so you don't even have to be a patron to post over there.

He interects with fans on discord.

I only use the supporters' channels, but DPC can also be seen on the open channels.

Both true. Bottom line he is likely not going to bother posting actively here knowing how paper thin the ego of some people are (harassing someone because of butt hurting with the developer's choice is the apex of entitlement).

If people want try going on the discord, he usually is around there and the place is easier for him and his mods to cut short any annoying bastard. :cool:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Dr.Pinkcake probably lurks around, but its impossible to keep up with this thread. It will easily end up being the most commented thread on this site.

Speaking of Dr.Pinkcake, he posted this a long time ago in this thread. The non OG's probably didn't see it so why not post it again.

1573197885385.png

It was a response to this BTW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not sure why arguments are coming into this if there was the worry of that happening and if DPC had issues with that he could just as easily stop and leave or ask for mod intervention, apart from maybe one or two bad apples this thread is usually pretty well behaved and always has been one of the better threads to post in, nothing wrong with a few of us lower fans wanting just a spare 5 mins.
o give you a real answer though,I work 10h a day,including trip to work it`s close to 12h,yet when I want to I make time to come here and post some shit.
DPC finds time to interact with peeps on discord and make Twitter posts and even read some posts here,the harsh reality is that he does not interact with us here because he doesn`t want to
If you (or anyone else) want to interact with DrPinkCake, all you have to do is sign up with him on Patreon for $1/month ($.03/day). [I know he responds there. I have posted some of those responses here.] Then you can also post on the Supporters' Channels on Discord. Also, he can be followed on Twitter.

You already get his games and most renders for free. So, if you want interaction, it is available to you. If it is worth so much to you, spend $12/year to get it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Dr.Pinkcake probably lurks around, but its impossible to keep up with this thread. It will easily end up being the most commented thread on this site.

Speaking of Dr.Pinkcake, he posted this a long time ago in this thread. The non OG's probably didn't see it so why not post it again.

View attachment 453676

Is the chick on the second picture gonna be a main LI :LOL:?

Zareem

May 20, 2017

View attachment 453676

Who is that girl in the bottom picture?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAMASH112

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You already get his games and most renders for free. So, if you want interaction, it is available to you. If it is worth so much to you, spend $12/year to get it.
But we have already been discussing this it's easier for some than it is others, not everyone uses a credit card or PayPal, and maybe not everyone uses discord either, it's not all that easy for everyone.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes