Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But here's the problem... Do you really want DrPinkCake taking the time to read the 33,000+ posts on this thread and maybe responding to some of them, or would you rather he work on the game? It takes 3 minutes or more just to browse through a page - more if the spoilers are read. That would be over 80 hours of reading, without adding response time. If you want him to respond, that could easily triple the time spent on this forum. Now add in a few arguments with posters... Oops! Where did the game go?

This thread is a victim of its own popularity and pretty much prohibits anyone who has an actual life from reading all of it and responding occasionally.

Personally, I'm just fine with DrPinkCake ignoring us and concentrating on his game. That and real life probably takes pretty much all of his time.
Oh come on of course I wouldn't expect him to look through so many posts and pages no one in their right mind would do that, he could just pop by for a quick 5-10 mins and not alienate some of his fans like it was said earlier, plenty of other devs can do it why can't he? it's not asking for much and he could do a simple Q and A in a certain amount of time. There is a lot of people on here with good minds that could probably ask him some great questions and don't have to worry about overstepping that line with a few hard truths I'd wonder if some of his patreons would be as ballsy probably not.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Hmm... That's funny!

I LOVE dreams/flashbacks in this kind of game. It seems to me like a GREAT way of getting unearned content (and of getting something in the early stages when he haven't progressed with any LI yet).

Frankly I don't WANT to jump right into progress with main LI's at the beginning of a game. So I welcome something to tide me over till the real progress happens. It's usually either dreams/flashbacks or sex with a wife or current girlfriend or some prostitute or some girl the MC will never see again (an Arieth clone). So why not?
I think it can be overdone but I agree. I like flashbacks and dreams as a way to add some over the top finale to a scene that isn't really justifiable yet at that point in the game. You get to see a nice fantasy about something that may or may not eventually happen without breaking the story. So you can dream about fucking that bartender you just met or your wife's sister or whatever and there are no consequences because it didn't actually happen. But if you play your cards right, maybe it will eventually.
It's true that without them in most cases we wouldn't have any scenes until the midgame. I understand why they exist, but I prefer to have buildup to scenes, being a "reward" for certain paths and so on. Not just having them to have a cuota.
But here's the problem... Do you really want DrPinkCake taking the time to read the 33,000+ posts on this thread and maybe responding to some of them, or would you rather he work on the game? It takes 3 minutes or more just to browse through a page - more if the spoilers are read. That would be over 80 hours of reading, without adding response time. If you want him to respond, that could easily triple the time spent on this forum. Now add in a few arguments with posters... Oops! Where did the game go?

This thread is a victim of its own popularity and pretty much prohibits anyone who has an actual life from reading all of it and responding occasionally.

Personally, I'm just fine with DrPinkCake ignoring us and concentrating on his game. That and real life probably takes pretty much all of his time.
What I meant was repling emails, direct messages... etc. Not every message on the thread. It could be useful to keep an eye of it, though. See what people like or dislike or what they discuss about, even if you don't read the whole thing.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Back to the game Who thinks with the movie nite that the pledges of the HOT girls come as well ? or will it be just the HOT girls witout their pledges. ? :unsure:
I`m hoping Sage will go to sleep and I will sneak out to...my Quinn :love:
2.gif

I am torn between Maya & Jill, but Jill has less content for now so Maya wins :D
but who knows, after EP4, maybe Josy will be #1 :oops: :D
TheFinder DrackDrap
you guys need to work on
1.gif
at your kingdom:p

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I don't think anyone would expect the dev of a popular game to read every post, regardless whether it's here or on Discord or Patreon. If there's a common thread though where everyone is up in arms about some particular aspect of the game or everyone really likes 1 particular thing about it, just skimming through a few pages occasionally is probably going to clue them in to whatever it is that most people are talking about.

Personally, even if I was a dev who hated piracy and disliked F95 because of it I would still come here as a lurker and skim through the thread for my game to see what people thought unless my Patreon or discord was so popular that I thought every potential issue that might be up for discussion here was already being talked about elsewhere. So just because he might not respond here doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't see any of it.

And even if he does ignore F95 entirely, we still have a place to rant and rave about whatever we like or dislike about the game. There are actually quite a few devs who are on here mostly as lurkers though. You can read dozens of pages for their game and never hear a peep from the dev and then suddenly he responds to a bug report or something out of the blue. So a lot of them do read this stuff even if we never find out.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

You pose the scene,you hit "render" it takes anywhere from an hour to a day to render,he could spend,easily an hour a day on the forum without conflicting with his developing time at all.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh come on of course I wouldn't expect him to look through so many posts and pages no one in their right mind would do that, he could just pop by for a quick 5-10 mins and not alienate some of his fans like it was said earlier, plenty of other devs can do it why can't he? it's not asking for much and he could do a simple Q and A in a certain amount of time. There is a lot of people on here with good minds that could probably ask him some great questions and don't have to worry about overstepping that line with a few hard truths I'd wonder if some of his patreons would be as ballsy probably not.
Uh-huh! And where does he start? It depends on the day. He might drop in on five pages of best-girl arguments.

Or maybe the off-topic discussion about whether or not he can ban Patrons or not. Now wouldn't that have been a nice little argument for him to chime in on. Do you think that could have concluded without half-a-dozen posters (including DrPinkCake) being banned from the thread? We'd have been lucky if the whole thread didn't get shut down.

You know as well as I do that there are posters here who would LOVE to argue endlessly with him. It only takes one troll to ruin things, and we have had them.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Uh-huh! And where does he start? It depends on the day. He might drop in on five pages of best-girl arguments.

Or maybe the off-topic discussion about whether or not he can ban Patrons or not. Now wouldn't that have been a nice little argument for him to chime in on. Do you think that could have concluded without half-a-dozen posters (including DrPinkCake) being banned from the thread? We'd have been lucky if the whole thread didn't get shut down.

You know as well as I do that there are posters here who would LOVE to argue endlessly with him. It only takes one troll to ruin things, and we have had them.
Not sure why arguments are coming into this if there was the worry of that happening and if DPC had issues with that he could just as easily stop and leave or ask for mod intervention, apart from maybe one or two bad apples this thread is usually pretty well behaved and always has been one of the better threads to post in, nothing wrong with a few of us lower fans wanting just a spare 5 mins.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So, do you think he's just jerking off while those renders are churning away?
to give you a real answer though,I work 10h a day,including trip to work it`s close to 12h,yet when I want to I make time to come here and post some shit.
DPC finds time to interact with peeps on discord and make Twitter posts and even read some posts here,the harsh reality is that he does not interact with us here because he doesn`t want to
1.gif

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Not only that. His Discord is open to the public (there is a link for it on the OP), so you don't even have to be a patron to post over there.

He interects with fans on discord.

I only use the supporters' channels, but DPC can also be seen on the open channels.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
to give you a real answer though,I work 10h a day,including trip to work it`s close to 12h,yet when I want to I make time to come here and post some shit.
DPC finds time to interact with peeps on discord and make Twitter posts and even read some posts here,the harsh reality is that he does not interact with us here because he doesn`t want to
View attachment 453253
How do you know that he reads posts from this thread? We can't see his activity

I think he has to much stuff to do on the game then to fuck around on forums...
But i could be wrong :)
If i were dev, i would like to know what are people saying about my game :)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
How do you know that he reads posts from this thread? We can't see his activity

I think he has to much stuff to do on the game then to fuck around on forums...
But i could be wrong :)
If i were dev, i would like to know what are people saying about my game :)
Just a guess,posters sharing his "special","fair priced" renders here are rather quickly banned from his channels

John Dover

Jul 25, 2017
I can't review games yet, but I just wanted to say GREAT JOB! This is one of the few stories that have me laughing out loud. Very well written story with great character development. One of my favorite scenes so far... Derek answering over and over "Jade! And her pussy!"

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
You can check your score at any time by using the dev console and typing: dtype. How to open dev console , ?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Hm... but how does he know who to bann? Are people registerd with the same nick here and on patreon?
Prob the same embedding JAB uses on his artwork- code on the pic is individual to the subscriber or patron- Easy to link the leaker to the image

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes