TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
TobiMAH I am a fan of all the girls and women so far they all have equal love for me for now that is...
You could put @ and the name without space to mention people, like this @ Michael1984 but without the space that i put.

whats up with that girl always with Derek she seems to dislike us alot :unsure:
She seems to be interested in Derek and that's why she doesn't give us any attention when she and us are with Derek, but no she doesn't dislike us she's just not interested in the MC at all.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You could put @ and the name without space to mention people, like this @ Michael1984 but without the space that i put.

She seems to be interested in Derek and that's why she doesn't give us any attention when she and us are with Derek, but no she doesn't dislike us she's just not interested in the MC at all.
Thanks TobiMAH I didn't know that appreciate it my maggot brother (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

TobiMAH and then the mc will casually whip his hammer out and she fall for us :LOL:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
and that is a good thing. I mean almost every woman/girl he meets seems to take a liking to him (for some reasons... yeah I know it's a game), it's good and a bit more realistic to find some chars that just don't give a single fekk about him. He's not that good looking.

Oh yeah michael1984 is right, I guess I forgot about his big stick. :unsure::cautious:

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It surprises me more they are all fawning over the MC when he is the new guy especially Sage she is the president I guess it doesn't say a lot for the other guys on campus.
I agree with Mormont

Its pretty crazy new guy on campus telling Sage I have no friends yet... Even saying he has trouble with talking to new people.

10 minutes later in the game and he is basicly mister popular with his big D swinging around :LOL:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I am torn between Maya & Jill, but Jill has less content for now so Maya wins :D
but who knows, after EP4, maybe Josy will be #1 :oops: :D
as with me but after the shitty move Maya pulled with Josy I'm 100% full going to try n win Jills heart at least ( so far) she's been honest as well with the other girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes