rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Its a stupid move from DPC, because its from people sharing pics and stuff that most of us know him and became patreons for him...... so.... its a shame.... and his doing can be unproductive and he can loose more than he can win doing this, its moronic ..... shame in DPC for this..... great game, but need to do better for his Patreons

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Lets keep toxicity aside and enjoy little left treasure we have and hope we will get more more
458609_screenshot0124.png
And for those who are against piracy
451101_lol.png
Come on you can't expect to make people agree on topic "Piracy is wrong" when you are debating it on pirate site.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
- DPC has the right to try to "police" his work as he sees fit. It may or may not be a good way, but it's his call.
- People also have the right to comment on/critique/poke fun at his policy if they so wish, and have done so

What's with all the drama?

Meanwhile here's a preview pic of MC staying with Sage:
... which may or may not be from Patreon or from discord, and may or may not be allowed or prohibited ;)
sage4.jpg

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
- DPC has the right to try to "police" his work as he sees fit. It may or may not be a good way, but it's his call.
- People also have the right to comment on/critique/poke fun at his policy if they so wish, and have done so

What's with all the drama?

Meanwhile here's a preview pic of MC staying with Sage:
... which may or may not be from Patreon or from discord, and may or may not be allowed or prohibited ;)
View attachment 452906
After the movie night, lets Netflix and Chill.

ep3_sage_guitar56d.jpg

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Okay Jesus guys calm the fuck down, you do know that your whole discussion about piracy and if what DPC did was wrong or right is not gonna do shit right? it's literally meaningless, a meaningless discussion that won't do anyone good.
DPC banned people, some see it right and some don't, please respect the opinions of others and let's stop this discussion, it's not like either DPC or the people with different opinions would listen to any of you so please this is meaningless, this discussion harms this thread and its members, let's stop it once and for all.

Last edited:

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Okay Jesus guys calm the fuck down, you do know that your whole discussion about piracy and if what DPC did was wrong or right is not gonna do shit right? it's literally meaningless, a meaningless discussion that won't do anyone good.
DPC banned people, some see it right and some don't, please respect the opinions of others and let's stop this discussion, it's not like either DPC or the people with different opinions listen to any of you so please this is meaningless and this discussion harms this thread and it's members, let's stop it once and for all.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok I know we said drop the whole discussion but I only just woke back up caus of sickness, And just caught up with the tread.

Can I defend myself from that whole piracy thing by saying if patreon had more payment options besides those stupid credit cards and master cards and whatever I would have pledged a long time ago :sneaky:

Im from netherland and the most we use here is something we call ideal its a payment option that's widely used in my country but patreon says fuck u not doing it.

But back to the game who else ready for Movie Nite with the HOT girls who is bringing the popcorn ?:LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can I defend myself from that whole piracy thing by saying if patreon had more payment options besides those stupid credit cards and master cards and whatever I would have pledged a long time ago
Exactly no one thinks about this not everyone has a credit card or they do but just don't fancy using it online, I wish there was like some sort of voucher code or a top-up system that requires regular cash.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes