michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 you are a cool dude, but you know what? cool dudes have nice pics of their favourite char in their avatars, so be a cool dude and put yours :) :giggle:
I don't have a favorite character yet :sneaky: But thanks for the compliment SpikeZg :) ur a cool one as well

As soon as i have a favorite in this game ill be coming up with a super cool pic. I do like a Sage avatar to put in there :unsure:
But still looking for something that size to put it in there :LOL:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Back to the game Who thinks with the movie nite that the pledges of the HOT girls come as well ? or will it be just the HOT girls witout their pledges. ? :unsure:
Sage said daughters (pledges) and sisters, so only girls and MC if that was your choice in the end of EP3 :)

• Love
Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ok I know we said drop the whole discussion but I only just woke back up caus of sickness, And just caught up with the tread.

Can I defend myself from that whole piracy thing by saying if patreon had more payment options besides those stupid credit cards and master cards and whatever I would have pledged a long time ago :sneaky:

Im from netherland and the most we use here is something we call ideal its a payment option that's widely used in my country but patreon says fuck u not doing it.

But back to the game who else ready for Movie Nite with the HOT girls who is bringing the popcorn ?:LOL:
I don't think you have to defend yourself. I downloaded BADIK, liked it, and that's what made me go into Steam and buy AL full price right away (I normally wait for sales). I wouldn't have bought AL if I hadn't played BADIK first, and I wouldn't have played BADIK if I couldn't try it first.
michael1984 you are a cool dude, but you know what? cool dudes have nice pics of their favourite char in their avatars, so be a cool dude and put yours :) :giggle:
We are rebels :devilish:
Back to the game Who thinks with the movie nite that the pledges of the HOT girls come as well ? or will it be just the HOT girls witout their pledges. ? :unsure:
I think that will start some Sage-Maya drama, and I doubt Quinn will miss the opportunity to make things more complicated...

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Did u read what I said my country uses ideal as the most used payment option.. I don't even know why I am even replying to this tbh... Seems this one is the one person that comes around every few weeks to stir shit up trying to make this tread as toxic and bad as other ones :sneaky:

I have news for u wont work at all... :sneaky:

Knowing DPC he doesn't like it simple and easy so I think there will be pledges as well.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You haven't decided that either? I mean I like Jade of course but for main Li I for the life of me can't make up my mind about which girl I should follow, at least I'm not the only one that's struggling with this everyone else has made it seem to easy.
I know rite everyone already deciding their favorite well if u go off looks alone its not that hard to pick at least one or two but I am interested to see their backstory and personality as well.

So gonna wait until around episode 5 or 6 to make a choice for now i like too many to pick a favorite can we make it a favorite milf and girl :D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
You haven't decided that either? I mean I like Jade of course but for main Li I for the life of me can't make up my mind about which girl I should follow, at least I'm not the only one that's struggling with this everyone else has made it seem to easy.
I am torn between Maya & Jill, but Jill has less content for now so Maya wins :D
but who knows, after EP4, maybe Josy will be #1 :oops: :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm on the same situation. I started not liking anyone after episode 1. And they started growing on me but not to the point of having a favourite.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Dudes...I'm just gonna teach ya'll a few things about the gaming market (and market in general), so READ THIS SHIT.

I know that you guys heard at least once the term "Invisible hand of the market". So, basically, the market can regulate itself with the help of many different things.

But how does that work for games?

My country, for a long time, was the fourth greatest market for games in the world. Today, we're in the 13th position, but still, we have the largest amount of gamers in THE WORLD (we lose only to Japan, but these motherfuckers basically invented games).

So wait...13th... biggest concentration of gamers...something is wrong here, right? Yes, people pirate shit a lot. Taxes on this sector of my country's market is ASS-TEARING, to say the least. Something like...imagine living in the US (if you don't) and paying almost the minimum wage for a SINGLE game. No special edition, no bonus stuff, just the BASE game. Fucked up, right? But still, the (second) largest amount of gamers in the world is no common feat. Despite people pirating shit a lot, despite taxes being THAT FUCKED UP and regulations basically driving Nintendo out of here, the market still exists, and it's doing pretty good. And the icing on the cake? I live in a third-world country, and people are still willing to pay A LOT for games.

So, what is the invisible hand of the gaming market? Piracy.

Just imagine if piracy didn't exist, how much non-paying fans devs would lose that can potentially become buying fans? How many Doc's patreons come from here?

My point being: If Doc keeps this type of shit up, he'll fuck his own market.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
TobiMAH I am a fan of all the girls and women so far they all have equal love for me for now that is...

Like I said even Josy I liked and I am glad she is now back in the story and we can see more of her

For SpikeZg I agree with the whole Maya thing as well im sure she will be even better now the whole secret is out and cant wait to see what happends next.

A fair bit ago some people were disliking bella even bodyshaming her because she looked too chubby I mean really ?

Bella is a fine milf to me not every girl needs to be slim and everything I am glad some girls and women have some curves

Heck I even like arlieth if that's her name for her comedic and stupidty actions we seen so far

And yes even Quinn some dislike her and thats fine but she is very interesting to me.. But my mc gonna defend every girl from Quinn :LOL: But then again id still do Quinn :sneaky:

And then we have the teachers I mean damn Cathy and Jade are equally smoking hot for game characters … But do wanna see some more of Cathy.

And Jill hey I told about that a few pages back and said she is perfect gf potential to bring home to ur parents and until now my girl that I take based on a real life playtrough of myself.

And Rionna and Camilla and now lily showing up altho they side characters all them could have been main ones no problem but I understand it would make the game way too long then. But would definatlly have them as a side piece

The only one i cant figure out rite now is tommy his gf heather she is in my humble opinion ofcourse worse then Quinn with her bitchyness. And can we also think about that cafeteria girl will we see more of her possibly ? And whats up with that girl always with Derek she seems to dislike us alot :unsure:

My apologies for the long rant :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes