Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My money would be on Chad to become Alpha Leader.
But he seems to be not awfully bright and hardly capable of such a level of intrigue.
There were two letters, one for Dawe and one for Chad. It has to be someone else.

EDIT: Oh, I see your edit now. He would be someone nobody suspects, so it's not that bad of an idea, but I don't think it's likely.

Reactions: michael1984

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There were two letters, one for Dawe and one for Chad. It has to be someone else.
How to better play the innocent victim than to do something minor to oneself?
He could deny it afterwards with "I am a victim, too!!!".

As said that's a level of intrigue I highly doubt that steroid pumped asshat is capable off.

Troy (the ex-Alpha and MC's original roommate) on the other hand ...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How to better play the innocent victim than to do something minor to oneself?
He could deny it afterwards with "I am a victim, too!!!".
That response was when you said it was Chad, before you edited. Chad has no motives, Dawe could have. So I kind of agree on that one, but still I don't think it is. That or he's the coldest player in the world feigning ignorance around Arieth and her "looseness" problem.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I haven't been on this forum for a while. I see I missed a whole lot, while also not really missing anything at all. People complaining about piracy on a piracy site. SSDD.

So about Sage being the best girl... yeah, you know she is. View attachment 453132
Damn man not seen you in a while, Sage has been lacking the support as of late but you'll be please to know I am starting to like her a bit more :p

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I know there are some random models to fill in the render but I still hope these girls have a little content as we see them many times.
They are "billboard" characters, as you can see here, they appear on the different screenshots.

ps : wouldn't you be French by any chance, if so, hello fellow countryman. ;)

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
They are "billboard" characters, as you can see here, they appear on the different screenshots.

ps : wouldn't you be French by any chance, if so, hello fellow countryman. ;)
Oh ! You right, there are other game's characters too

The PNG Tittle give it away haha, yes I am ;) Hello there !

Reactions: mojococo

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Damn man not seen you in a while, Sage has been lacking the support as of late but you'll be please to know I am starting to like her a bit more :p
Yeah, it's been a minute. That's sad to hear. As the unofficial official Ambassador of the Society of Sage; I am disappointed in my fellow Sage lovers. But I am glad to hear that she's shining a bit brighter in your eyes. You're opinion carries weight.

respect.gif Respect.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hate dreams/flashbacks in this kind of games. It seems to me like a cheap way of getting unearned content (and of getting something in the early stages when we haven't progressed with any LI yet).
:ROFLMAO: Hmm... That's funny!

I LOVE dreams/flashbacks in this kind of game. It seems to me like a GREAT way of getting unearned content (and of getting something in the early stages when he haven't progressed with any LI yet).

Frankly I don't WANT to jump right into progress with main LI's at the beginning of a game. So I welcome something to tide me over till the real progress happens. It's usually either dreams/flashbacks or sex with a wife or current girlfriend or some prostitute or some girl the MC will never see again (an Arieth clone). So why not?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Hmm... That's funny!

I LOVE dreams/flashbacks in this kind of game. It seems to me like a GREAT way of getting unearned content (and of getting something in the early stages when he haven't progressed with any LI yet).

Frankly I don't WANT to jump right into progress with main LI's at the beginning of a game. So I welcome something to tide me over till the real progress happens. It's usually either dreams/flashbacks or sex with a wife or current girlfriend or some prostitute or some girl the MC will never see again (an Arieth clone). So why not?
I think it can be overdone but I agree. I like flashbacks and dreams as a way to add some over the top finale to a scene that isn't really justifiable yet at that point in the game. You get to see a nice fantasy about something that may or may not eventually happen without breaking the story. So you can dream about fucking that bartender you just met or your wife's sister or whatever and there are no consequences because it didn't actually happen. But if you play your cards right, maybe it will eventually.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, answering fans would be a good idea. It's free feedback, which is always handy and it could make loyal people more loyal, even if they don't get the answer they want. Ignoring these kind of mails, though...
Yeah considering other devs do it you should always be in touch with your fanbase, okay so he has his issues with it being a pirate site I think he would get a more honest opinion here rather than being buttered up on the likes of discord.
But here's the problem... Do you really want DrPinkCake taking the time to read the 33,000+ posts on this thread and maybe responding to some of them, or would you rather he work on the game? It takes 3 minutes or more just to browse through a page - more if the spoilers are read. That would be over 80 hours of reading, without adding response time. If you want him to respond, that could easily triple the time spent on this forum. Now add in a few arguments with posters... Oops! Where did the game go?

This thread is a victim of its own popularity and pretty much prohibits anyone who has an actual life from reading all of it and responding occasionally.

Personally, I'm just fine with DrPinkCake ignoring us and concentrating on his game. That and real life probably takes pretty much all of his time.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah considering other devs do it you should always be in touch with your fanbase, okay so he has his issues with it being a pirate site I think he would get a more honest opinion here rather than being buttered up on the likes of discord.
1.gif

How popular would DPC be without this site?Not that popular.
Not to mention - which I actually will - fan art,sharing and liking his stuff on twitter,spreading the word on steam release(you know how popular adult VN are on steam?Not that popular).
How many Patrons would he get without f95?
Could he turn this hobby in a career without this community?I doubt it.

I`m even OK with him milking and I mean MILKING
2.gif
this but ya know remember who got you there
And
on top of all that he seemed to understand how powerfull spreadin the word can be at the beggining of his journey :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes