SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
so many content to finish ep4, if i were DPC, i would just go cry in a corner :LOL:

but really:

Maya & Josy story
Derek path
Bella story/path
Sage path
Jill story (date)
Chad (blackmail)
DIK's
Hell week
Scavanger hunt
Quinn/Dawe thing in the end
Camila/Mona

the list goes on and on... :oops:

just one dev...

crazy stuff right? :)
For now, there are only three paths. Derek's path is linked to Maya's. I think it depends on what you choose, the rest of the chapters will depend

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on and completed another free roam event, I also posed animations and static renders.

Free roam events require a lot of manual labor, especially when I have to create new environments.

Here are some samples taken from the free roam events in Episode 4.

freeroam2.jpg
freeroam1.jpg
freeroam0.jpg

The completed animation count is currently at 80 animations. I have approximately 30-40 animations left to produce.

1201 static renders have been produced.

Overall, I'm starting to move more towards producing art instead of writing code when I work.

Code-wise, Episode 4 is bigger than Episode 3 and I have a couple of scenes that aren't fully written, yet.

The episode is mapped out, which means I have a to do list that is shrinking instead of growing.

The development is taking more time than Episode 3 due to the size of the episode in combination with longer and more animations.

Next week I will focus on posing static renders and animations.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
It's Derek's room, yeah. Check the stag on the wall. (And we know Sage's already. Will we share her room or will we sleep somewhere else? There has to be a reason this one is the only one he didn't show :LOL: ).
She's keeping us under her bed as her sex slave. :whistle:

I was thrown off it's Derek's room seeing as the guitar is there and I didn't remember him saying he had one.
Unless that's the MC's who just moved in.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes