Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man, everytime i see these dev update posts... it just gives me the feeling this thing is going to almost prohibitively big when it is finished unless you are using a massively crunched version.

Ep3 was already 4GB, and Ep4 sounds like it is going to be the biggest one so far, so figure at at least 5GB, and that will just be season 1?

Damn. :eek:
File size is one of the major reasons that DrPinkCake is breaking the game up into Seasons after the next episode. Perhaps coincidentally, it also allows him to release the game on Steam. I don't think he had Seasons planned when he started this game. But reality has a habit of showing up.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I play the piano, and as a guy that has only a nominal amount of nail length, my nails already make an audible tapping sound on the keys as is.

So longer nails would just make that more pronounced. Wouldnt affect the actual playing of the keys, just an undesired noise.
Exactly! The piano can be played with long nails, but I doubt that any classical pianist of any worth would go onstage with long nails. The clacking would drive the audience nuts, not to mention any audio engineer.

Glenn Gould got away with humming along with Bach. I doubt that fingernail tapping would have worked for him though.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I doubt there will be any killing or death in this game its way too soon after AL to pull something like that.

But there can be some bullying or like we seen already some blackmailing and such.

I wont mind buying that whole season 1 on steam to support DPC since patreon only have limited payment options

So when it come out on steam im gonna help DPC out with a buy on steam to show my support in that way :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got love for boxing but Ruiz vs Joshua 2 should have never happened. I mean Joshua looks like a man that stays in the gym pumping iron more than Camilla doing her booty workouts. To be undefeated and lose to big chubby chaser Ruiz the way he did is really sad man. I love rooting for the underdog but damn I'd rather have all the suspenseful drama of Ep4.

Only Dr.Pink Cake can save us from watching this train wreck again. :eek:
View attachment 454516
AJ ain't no weightlifting jock like Dawe and them boys. He'll be back.
JoshuaRuiz.gif

Reactions: Triple OG

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there anyone here who plays piano or knows someone who does? Do you think Jill would be able to play well, even with those nails? I know it's not impossible to play it with long nails, but I wonder how it would affect her performance.

I play guitar and I know long nails would make it very difficult for me to perform well. If you notice, Sage's nails are of an adequate size to play guitar.

View attachment 454510

I wonder why DPC opted giving Jill long nails when she is supposed to be a somewhat experienced piano player, having started playing it since she was a child.

View attachment 454509

That's what I was thinking too. It would be cool if she ended up performing with Jill and MC later down the line in some music event.
I've wondered if later in the series, all the LI's would be introduced to one another kinda like in AL. Most of them are like
Josy/Maya
Jill/Bella
Sage/Maya

however the only obstacle to it happening would be a realistic manner for them to meet one another. We've gotten very little details about this talent show or whatever it is Jill plans on performing in. Perhaps it'll happen in Episode 4 or S2?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've wondered if later in the series, all the LI's would be introduced to one another kinda like in AL. Most of them are like
Josy/Maya
Jill/Bella
Sage/Maya

however the only obstacle to it happening would be a realistic manner for them to meet one another. We've gotten very little details about this talent show or whatever it is Jill plans on performing in. Perhaps it'll happen in Episode 4 or S2?
I don't know. They're all on the same campus, so there is no reason why they all couldn't meet up at some time or other. But, since I doubt that there will be anything like a harem option in this game, I don't know how it would further the story all that much - individual jealousies aside. What purpose would it be for Bella to meet Josy, for instance? Does Josy need to take out a library book? Okay. Then what?

Almost anything is possible if DrPinkCake thinks it will build some drama he can end an episode on. So we will just have to wait and see.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know. They're all on the same campus, so there is no reason why they all couldn't meet up at some time or other. But, since I doubt that there will be anything like a harem option in this game, I don't know how it would further the story all that much - individual jealousies aside. What purpose would it be for Bella to meet Josy, for instance? Does Josy need to take out a library book? Okay. Then what?

Almost anything is possible if DrPinkCake thinks it will build some drama he can end an episode on. So we will just have to wait and see.
To befriend each other I meant since there obviously won't be a harem route/ending or anything like that. If you're committed to Jill for example on one play through and Josy sees you with her she'll assume she's the reason you ended up rejecting her thus opening a path where you just befriend the girls you rejected. Just like in AL

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Though I hope Sage doesn't hate MC too much for rejecting her in my playthrough lol. If possible I'd like to stay cool with her.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty sure that talent show that Jill is into or whatever is gonna be in season 2

Simply becaus the amount he already has to put in this coming update I don't see that talent show happening this update.

I am sure certain characters will have some befriending typ of storyline or act in some way or shape or form.

And a harem option wont fit this type of game tbh

I do see threesomes happening since we already had those and its part of the college thing.

We even had a foot fetish foursome at that party of the dik mansion with sara and melanie and rionna

But dont expect a harem ending lol it would be even a reach to get a two girl relation with the mc a reach.

I am sure we will get to a point with Maya and Josy that we will have to choose :unsure:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Pretty sure that talent show that Jill is into or whatever is gonna be in season 2

Simply becaus the amount he already has to put in this coming update I don't see that talent show happening this update.

I am sure certain characters will have some befriending typ of storyline or act in some way or shape or form.

And a harem option wont fit this type of game tbh

I do see threesomes happening since we already had those and its part of the college thing.

We even had a foot fetish foursome at that party of the dik mansion with sara and melanie and rionna

But dont expect a harem ending lol it would be even a reach to get a two girl relation with the mc a reach.

I am sure we will get to a point with Maya and Josy that we will have to choose :unsure:
Choosing between between them would be very difficulty as both know each other very well. It would be heartbreaking for one of them.
Also choosing between bella and jill is going to be tough choice.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Choosing between between them would be very difficulty as both know each other very well. It would be heartbreaking for one of them.
Well I didn't say it would be easy but would be something DPC would do to make a choose one over the other in terms of a relation.

But then again I have multiple paths I take with each girl so I can make everything happen :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am pretty pumped about the whole hell week thing we have to do still. And also looking forward to see the whole door situation coming to fruition.

Also curious to see what Lily that stripper girl make for impact on the storyline :unsure:

Sure hope we will see a ending scene with the MC in that sweat leather jacket we worked hard for it he better put that in. :cool:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think having to choose between Jill and Bella might be more difficult than Maya and Josy imo because if you reject both of they'll still have each other where as Bella would remain with her Epstein'd husband and Jill would likely stay single than hook up with the melon fucker.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes