Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I regret downloading this fucking game. almost 5gb for what? a fucking soundtrack?? I've played 1.5gb games with twice as much content. MC had sex, what once?! 5 fucking gb and the MC had sex ONCE?! And they ended the current version on a huge cliffhanger? Glad I didn't spend a dime on their patreon. #1 didn't compress shit, #2 clearly spent more fucking time on their sountrack then adding content #3 thought ending an early version on a cliffhanger was a bright fuckin idea. No. I support over 10 patreon pages that are creating adult games but not fucking one has the audacity to end on a cliffhanger. Guess which one isn't ever gonna get a dime from me? Damn sure isnt one of the 10 patreons. Should have used your fucking brain.
First there is something know as compressed version here you can get that. Second game is 3.9 GB. Third DPC has set goal that he is going to add more good soundtracks and people i mean his subscribers are eager to complete that goal I guess these peoples are idiot then.
Cliffhanger is best part it adds excitement if you don't like cliffhanging then you simple play completed version of game.
There is something called story for which people play this game if you just wanted sex scenes there tons of games for that. Also there are more than one sex scenes use your brain to get these scenes or use walkthrough.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I regret downloading this fucking game. almost 5gb for what? a fucking soundtrack?? I've played 1.5gb games with twice as much content. MC had sex, what once?! 5gb and the MC has sex ONCE! And they ended the current version on a huge cliffhanger? Glad I didn't spend a dime on their patreon. #1 didn't compress shit, #2 clearly spent more fucking time on their soundtrack then adding content #3 thought ending an early version on a cliffhanger was a bright fuckin idea. No. I support over 10 patreons that are creating adult games but not fucking one has the audacity to end on a cliffhanger. Every single one of them appears to have 10x more content and fits into less download capacity. Guess which one isn't ever gonna get a dime from me? Damn sure isn't one of the 10 patreons. Should have used your fucking brain.

Remove the adult tag, get rid of the SINGLE real "adult" (that lasts like 3 seconds, btw, limited by clicks) scene and call it a fucking 13+ visual novel. This aint a fucking adult game no matter how much you try to wrap it up in ribbons and throw in one sex scene. Most of the download for this game is fucking song files (which btw, are pirated.)
Ermmmm, you do know us fans of this game prefer games that have stories and realistic progression right ? we don't want to head into sex instantly, "oh i just met a girl, let's fuck" that's not how things work here and honestly if i was like you i would've asked about the content before downloading 5gigs cuz that's not a small size for version 0.3, anyway we prefer realistic progression instead of insta fuck and this game doesn't do that.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
DPC is a fan of the cliffhanger although sometimes not ideal only so many times you can keep using a cliffhanger, it keeps the suspense for the next update it makes you eager to find out more in the next part.
Cliffhangers are useful when you're reliable. Producing cliffhangers when you aren't is just asking for people like me, who want to support indie producers, to skip your work. If I'd known I was downloading a large game just for it to end on a cliffhanger, I'd never have bothered. Like I said in the previous post, I support tons of patreons, but trying to use cliffhangers when your shit is still in alpha phase is just ridiculous.

Thank god I wised up and started trying games out and stopped listening to biased people from this website before supporting.

Last edited:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Ermmmm, you do know us fans of this game prefer games that have stories and realistic progression right ? we don't want to head into sex instantly, "oh i just met a girl, let's fuck" that's not how things work here and honestly if i was like you i would've asked about the content before downloading 5gigs cuz that's not a small size for version 0.3, anyway we prefer realistic progression instead of insta fuck and this game doesn't do that.
Mate, find me an "adult game" that has equal download size and I will bet you $100 that game has three times the content. A huge portion of this game was the song audio files, which proves what I was saying. There is no reason for so many song files included in this game (which are PIRATED) when they hardly have the content to support 1/3 of them. Don't believe me? It shows you all the songs at one point. You don't hear 2/3 of them unless you specifically select them during a free period.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Mate, find me an "adult game" that has equal download size and I will bet you $100 that game has three times the content.
High quality renders, long high quality animations, a lot of text and a lot of music, imo the game is worth 4gigs for the animations and the music and everything i mentioned, maybe you're one of those guys that skip through all dialogue just to get to the sex scenes.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I regret downloading this fucking game. almost 5gb for what? a fucking soundtrack?? I've played 1.5gb games with twice as much content. MC had sex, what once?! 5gb and the MC has sex ONCE! And they ended the current version on a huge cliffhanger? Glad I didn't spend a dime on their patreon. #1 didn't compress shit, #2 clearly spent more fucking time on their soundtrack then adding content #3 thought ending an early version on a cliffhanger was a bright fuckin idea. No. I support over 10 patreons that are creating adult games but not fucking one has the audacity to end on a cliffhanger. Every single one of them appears to have 10x more content and fits into less download capacity. Guess which one isn't ever gonna get a dime from me? Damn sure isn't one of the 10 patreons. Should have used your fucking brain.

Remove the adult tag, get rid of the SINGLE real "adult" (that lasts like 3 seconds, btw, limited by clicks) scene and call it a fucking 13+ visual novel. This aint a fucking adult game no matter how much you try to wrap it up in ribbons and throw in one sex scene. Most of the download for this game is fucking song files (which btw, are pirated.)
sorry but i need to show you something, please walk with me...

lol.PNG

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Cliffhangers are useful when you're reliable. Producing cliffhangers when you aren't is just asking for people like me, who want to support indie producers, to skip your work. If I'd known I was downloading a large game just for it to end on a cliffhanger, I'd never have bothered. Like I said in the previous post, I support tons of patreons, but trying to use cliffhangers when your shit is still in alpha phase is just ridiculous.
Well if you want to support indie users by all means certainly a worthy cause some very underrated ones there. This probably wasn't the best choice but don't get me wrong I see where you are coming from when it comes to cliffhangers I don't mind the odd one but when it becomes a habit no thanks.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Mate, find me an "adult game" that has equal download size and I will bet you $100 that game has three times the content. A huge portion of this game was the song audio files, which proves what I was saying. There is no reason for so many song files included in this game (which are PIRATED) when they hardly have the content to support 1/3 of them. Don't believe me? It shows you all the songs at one point. You don't hear 2/3 of them unless you specifically select them during a free period.
listen here BOY :LOL:, the music files for all 3 episodes are 271 MB, let me repeat that, 271 MB

now what? :sneaky:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
High quality renders, long high quality animations, a lot of text and a lot of music, imo the game is worth 4gigs for the animations and the music and everything i mentioned, maybe you're one of those guys that skip through all dialogue just to get to the sex scenes.
Yeah, lets just ignore what I said about how most of the audio is unused and what IS used, is pirated. Cool mate. Tell more more about how I just skip dialogue to get to sex scenes. Good thing I didn't spend long on this game, skipping dialogue, right? The game had little else fuckin goin for it, why the hell would I skip the only redeeming feature of the game, the dialogue? You literally pulled the only thing left out of the game to argue with me about and I throw it right back at your face. The dialogue was such a tiny portion of the download it's not even funny. I wouldn't have said shit if the game version didn't end on such a hardcore cliffhanger. It made me wonder why the fuck theres 20 pirated songs included in the game when theres only 3-4 cycled in game.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, lets just ignore what I said about how most of the audio is unused and what IS used, is pirated. Cool mate. Tell more more about how I just skip dialogue to get to sex scenes. Good thing I didn't spend long on this game, skipping dialogue, right? The game had little else fuckin goin for it, why the hell would I skip the only redeeming feature of the game, the dialogue? You literally pulled the only thing left out of the game to argue with me about and I throw it right back at your face. The dialogue was such a tiny portion of the download it's not even funny. I wouldn't have said shit if the game version didn't end on such a hardcore cliffhanger. It made me wonder why the fuck theres 20 pirated songs included in the game when theres only 3-4 cycled in game.
You literally edited your comment after i replied to it how the fuck am i supposed to read what you didn't edit before i replied??
But okay you do you.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
You literally edited your comment after i replied to it how the fuck am i supposed to read what you didn't edit before i replied??
But okay you do you.

Lets solve this the easy way. Provide one single example of a 4gb game with less content than this game. Don't include music cause #1 its pirated, and #2 most of the audio is not used.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Alominus chill out dude and make your own game if you can do better, no game up to 0.3 version has this much content and quality like this one. Of you can top this then hats off , if not the shut up , uninstall it and move on with your life.
Nah mate. I want the time i spent downloading the game and the 4 hours it took to clear 4gb of content back. Which isn't much. Right? Exactly my point.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It seems like you keep arguing about size but you either dont have eyes to notice that renders are high resolution hence why they take more space or you just one of these ignorants that say 360p=1080p... Other games have low resolutions thats why low size. And no one is forcing you to download the 4gb one... There are tons of uploada here that have compressed size for 1.2gb and so on. Get these of you keep bitching about size or just buy a larger hdd or ssdz they are cheap mate.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes