SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
MC had sex, what once?! 5gb and the MC has sex ONCE!
Remove the adult tag, get rid of the SINGLE real "adult" (that lasts like 3 seconds, btw, limited by clicks) scene and call it a fucking 13+ visual novel.
Mad.png Skillz.png
At least 5 sex scenes.
And i counted only sex scenes that have anal/vaginal penetration and aren't mc's wet dreams or memories about having sex with his ex.
So stop being fucking dumb and stop spouting nonsense.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
View attachment 460137 View attachment 460138
At least 5 sex scenes.
And i counted only sex scenes that have anal/vaginal penetration and aren't mc's wet dreams or memories about having sex with his ex.
So stop being fucking dumb and stop spouting nonsense.
Not to mention these are only for v0.3 and we already have plenty of stuff. Imagine when this reach final release its gonna be huge content considering dev is now working full time on it on 2 pcs to render longer animations and stuff.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Nah mate. I want the time i spent downloading the game and the 4 hours it took to clear 4gb of content back. Which isn't much. Right? Exactly my point.
If you care much about your fucking 4 GB and your fucking time then just read some reviews before downloading the game or ask in the thread "Is this game worth my time" to which you would surely get answer "Yes its worth it". I know some people havs different opinion and I respect those but just don't go on thrash talking about devs if you think they making mistake you can say that peacefully in reviews or else go make your own game.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
i have to say mate, the best vn i've played so far, kinda dissapointed by the fact that no matter what i chose one of the girl has to died. but overall i really enjoyed playing the game

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
It's nothing nasty aimed at Jill either just a little fun, personally I don't mind Jill we just need a little more from her in terms of content.
Nah I know it's just you lads having fun I was wondering why ;). And I agree she needs more content. She's also doesn't have drama (yet). I wonder what's up with her, what do you guys think?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
5gb and the MC has sex ONCE!
What game are you playing? Not BaDIK. 4.2GB (uncompressed) is not 5.

But that's the least of the problems with this single sentence. To only get one sex scene with the MC, you must have willfully ignored every possible LI in the game. Either that or you just plain suck at game playing.

If someone doesn't like this game, fine. No game appeals to everyone's taste. He/she can come here to complain about it. It's good to hear constructive criticism amidst all of the plaudits. But to flat out make up shit - that doesn't fly.
At least 5 sex scenes.
And you didn't even count the sex scene with Josy or the partial penetration of Maya, not to mention the multiple hand jobs, foot jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs, etc.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, lets just ignore what I said about how most of the audio is unused and what IS used, is pirated. Cool mate. Tell more more about how I just skip dialogue to get to sex scenes. Good thing I didn't spend long on this game, skipping dialogue, right? The game had little else fuckin goin for it, why the hell would I skip the only redeeming feature of the game, the dialogue? You literally pulled the only thing left out of the game to argue with me about and I throw it right back at your face. The dialogue was such a tiny portion of the download it's not even funny. I wouldn't have said shit if the game version didn't end on such a hardcore cliffhanger. It made me wonder why the fuck theres 20 pirated songs included in the game when theres only 3-4 cycled in game.
Mate just get a 32gb USB stick for the game. They're like 15$

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes