BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
guys quick question, i saw the tags that there is cheating, who's cheating? the MC or the Girls? is there a threesome in this game? mostly MMF? thank you guys, still thinking if i'll play this game

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
guys quick question, i saw the tags that there is cheating, who's cheating? the MC or the Girls? is there a threesome in this game? mostly MMF? thank you guys, still thinking if i'll play this game
Yes there is threesome but no MMF only FFM. Yes you should play game its worth your time. I guess till now MC doesn't cheat cause he hasn't declared relationship with any other girl(correct me if i am wrong). There is a girl who is cheating his boyfriend (not mc).

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've mostly been posing static renders, about ~300 of them. I posed a couple of tricky scenes that I'm really happy with and I also created a few new environments needed for the episode and the future.

I posed animations too; 3 lewd scenes still need more animations.

87 animations are rendered and I have 10 animations in the queue.

38 scenes, as in story events, have been fully posed and written (but not fully rendered).

I need to pose approximately ~10 more scenes, some are short but a couple are pretty big.

The binary size is currently 5.12 GB, but note that I have compressed the movies from previous Episodes by 11% using a new technique.

The quality of the webm's was increased in the process, which I'm super happy about.

This week, I also spent 1.5 days adding content to the Rooster App as well as remaking it to match the Chat/Swyper app concept.

The content in the Rooster app is now added programmatically as well, which allows me to add more content to the comment section and develop this content faster.

You can now like the posts and comments of other characters and the Rooster feed is saved for future Episodes, so you can go back and read previous posts.

However, you can only comment on the posts that are posted in the Episode you are playing, due to story reasons.

This is how the Rooster app looks like right now.

rooster.png

I really love this app and I laugh a lot while writing the comments.

Make sure to check my Twitter to see the "Clucks" that will be in Episode 4. I have some more to post before Episode 4 is released.

I also posed and re-rendered all avatars in the game, used in Bios and other apps. 14 Characters (old and new) have been added to the Bios app.

bios.jpg

I also added some new neat functionality to the phone that you will have to discover for yourself.

The social media apps are now virtually finished for Episode 4.

Next week, I will be writing as much as possible, my goal is to finish writing the remaining dialogue and scenes. I will continue to pose static renders and animations as well.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
i don't get the people who complain about the size of the game, it's 2020 around the corner, where do you people live when a 5GB game is too much bandwidth for you?

i have a 100/20 mbit/s connection and it's like 20$ a month... nothing special tbh :cautious:

i wouldn't care if 0.4 update was 10GB because this game is awesome :)
At no point did i say my download speed is the issue.

I play these type of games exclusively on android, which means the game auto installs on the 32GB main card. Many games that are less than 1GB can be transferred to the secondary storage that is 120GB, but when games are over 1GB, the process always fails.

So, the bigger games, the ones that most need to get moved, are the ones least likely to get moved. As such, periodically, i have to backup the save folder for certain ones, then uninstall older games to make room for newer ones.

1st world problems, i know, but that doesnt change the fact that i, as someone that plays all phone games, adult or otherwise, with the volume turned all the way off, sees extensive music files as a waste of space. This also includes games that try to do voice acting.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The Jade and Cathy Alliance is all well and good but Jade has her domain up in Bear Island :p
I didn't forget. See how I gave Bear Island the orange stripes even tho it's part of the North? :D

Mayan Kingdom and Jill Republic are biggest !
Well according to the Discord poll, it's Jill and then Bella ... and Highgarden is actually the most populous and fertile, while as a Bella fan myself, of course I gave it my favorite region :p Sage redhead gets Lannister red, first girl in the story, Josy, gets Kings Landing, Maya gets her kingdom not least because DrackDrap LOVES using the Skydoor meme against any anti - Maya posts :LOL:.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes