Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well, it actually makes sense if he means he doesn't train at all :ROFLMAO:
This is actually a very good catch (y) in which case it would have been a pretty clever joke. The guy may actually have us all fooled and being "dumb" is just an act. o_O

Remember, he was the only one to instantly see the significance of different hair lengths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoa! It was Anthony who started all those timeline speculation threads using Black Widow's hair length when the "Avengers: Endgame" trailer dropped! :illuminati::LOL:

OK, I'm patenting the Anthony is smart theory - shared credit with Wizard_Summoner :eek::p

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i don't get the people who complain about the size of the game, it's 2020 around the corner, where do you people live when a 5GB game is too much bandwidth for you?

i have a 100/20 mbit/s connection and it's like 20$ a month... nothing special tbh :cautious:

i wouldn't care if 0.4 update was 10GB because this game is awesome :)
I agree with you (and I'm not complaining about the game's size), but I feel I should point out I only managed to upgrade to a 100/20/unlimited connection myself like 3 years ago and I was on complete shit 10/1 (when it even reached that) for years before that because that was the best I had available to me. And it's not like I'm in sub-Saharan Africa either, I live 60km (30 miles) from the capital of the fucking country (Cana-Duh).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As are we apparently, since I can relate. :LOL:
Damn straight!

Hang on, I might have found my original reference.

“Harry, hold on, Post 15 here has something!… ‘To be or not to be, that is the gazornaanplatt.'” ~Bob Newhart, “An Infinite Number of Monkeys,” The Button-Down Mind Strikes Back!, 1960

I recommend that anyone who enjoys humor, but is not old enough to have heard Newhart's original routines, to look them up online. Really funny stuff. (y)

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Damn straight!

Hang on, I might have found my original reference.

“Harry, hold on, Post 15 here has something!… ‘To be or not to be, that is the gazornaanplatt.'” ~Bob Newhart, “An Infinite Number of Monkeys,” The Button-Down Mind Strikes Back!, 1960

I recommend that anyone who enjoys humor, but is not old enough to have heard Newhart's original routines, to look them up online. Really funny stuff. (y)
Oh my god yes, Bob Newhart is a snarky comedic genius. He'd say the funniest thing you've ever heard with a totally straight face like he was reading a phone book. I have to admit I didn't know he was the source of that particular joke, but I'm somehow unsurprised. :LOL:

He worked with some other amazing comics too, so you can't go wrong with anything he was associated with.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i don't get the people who complain about the size of the game, it's 2020 around the corner, where do you people live when a 5GB game is too much bandwidth for you?

i have a 100/20 mbit/s connection and it's like 20$ a month... nothing special tbh :cautious:

i wouldn't care if 0.4 update was 10GB because this game is awesome :)
In rural areas around the globe getting fast net is still problematic but there is a compressed vbersion available,the guy was obviously trollin`
Wish DPC could see how many loyal defenders on this PIRATE site he has though :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes