Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I regret downloading this fucking game. almost 5gb for what? a fucking soundtrack?? I've played 1.5gb games with twice as much content. MC had sex, what once?! 5gb and the MC has sex ONCE! And they ended the current version on a huge cliffhanger? Glad I didn't spend a dime on their patreon. #1 didn't compress shit, #2 clearly spent more fucking time on their soundtrack then adding content #3 thought ending an early version on a cliffhanger was a bright fuckin idea. No. I support over 10 patreons that are creating adult games but not fucking one has the audacity to end on a cliffhanger. Every single one of them appears to have 10x more content and fits into less download capacity. Guess which one isn't ever gonna get a dime from me? Damn sure isn't one of the 10 patreons. Should have used your fucking brain.

Remove the adult tag, get rid of the SINGLE real "adult" (that lasts like 3 seconds, btw, limited by clicks) scene and call it a fucking 13+ visual novel. This aint a fucking adult game no matter how much you try to wrap it up in ribbons and throw in one sex scene. Most of the download for this game is fucking song files (which btw, are pirated.)
lmao you should reconsider your comprehension of playing adult games if you were only able to get 1 sex scene. whatever, it's better if people like you don't even play this game since you don't even deserve a handjob scene, lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know man. Luke's looking really distraught. Could be one of them Jedi Mind Tricks/white lies to make people feel better. You know like:

View attachment 461490 :LOL:

PS: Just jkg with ya. I'm one of the few Quinn defenders on here and think we actually will get a Quinn ending option.
oh we definitely are gonna get an ending with Quinn, will it be a happy/positive one like with the LI's (presumably) and other nicer girls? I doubt it imo

Reactions: michael1984

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I can't help but think that the first comment should be Quinn's reaction.
Guess you are right, but if I remember correctly in the end of ep 3 Dawe Wanted to talk to Quinn and he look like he was up to no good, like he was gonna threaten her or something (That's why I talked about it).
He has no meaningful way of threatening her. Anything he tries has a huge chance of getting back at him even worse.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
DIK is the same society as the one mentioned in Acting Lessons but does this game place before it or after? I know they are only set in the same world but I'd love some clarity regarding this.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't mind a Quinn path and ending either can be very interesting.. Would be a great DIK route if we can have a Quin path and ending.
Ever since the beginning of the game, I'd always assumed you would get something with her down to the fact she appears with the main Li in the banner, she wouldn't be my choice mines always Jade, but for guys like name88 getting Quinn in the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes