Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It's not a prequel, since none of the characters are the same, or even referenced - just the same fraternity. But, since we are told in Episode 1 that DIK is a new house, it obviously takes place in a timeframe before Acting Lessons.
Wait, so it takes place in the same "Acting Lessons-world" so to speak? I'm more a fan of spiritual sequels that take place after the original story. Most spiritual prequels that takes place before the original tend to go a bit overboard with the easter eggs or references.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I agree with you, the one who needed a change was Sage, even though her previous haircut was more original, the "Rosa" style make her more beautiful imo.
View attachment 462203
View attachment 462204
Indeed. The original looks like she hadnt run a brush through her hair in weeks, which is fine enough if you dont care about shit like that, but the president of the HOTs, where looks will clearly be a major consideration, would probably not look like she just woke up 24/7.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I really do not trust this developer. I love the game but am trying my hardest not to focus on just one girl as the devs kind of dick and will probably kill them off just to hurt us. First game was amazing but was really hard to fap to spent more time crying ( yes grown men cry). Also the games name is being a dik so maybe its called that not just cus mc's a dik but cause the devs also gunna be a dick. I forsee a school trip abroad and some sort of final destination shit where we have a melt down and get removed from plane then plane takes off and explodes killing all the fan favorites in one go. As i said amazing game but like many i have serious trust issues when it comes to this dev.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes