Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You got him mad.
75 dollars jesus h christ i would have thought after all the trauma the dev caused us with his last game he would atleast go easy on people. Lets just hope sage does not burn in a house fire.
Edit: probably best people stop talking about the favorite characters anyway otherwise they will probably die, pink will see all the love and decide to tear your heart out backwards instead of giving you a happy ending

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ha ha. You caught us I was scrolling down the thread and I was like well that's the hot topic for today:WaitWhat:.
I'll shamelessly jump on the bandwagon

View attachment 462287
Jesus Christ...that gif...

The most fucked up part is he's wearing fucking Adidas sandals while he's doing that.

Edit :

this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh...alright then, I guess I'll pick lace and take my volts. Tough choice between lace and fishnets though.

I shall now make a purely logic-based comment here and say : those fishnet leggings must be a fucking bitch to try and put on. You have to appreciate the effort some girls go through.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait, so it takes place in the same "Acting Lessons-world" so to speak? I'm more a fan of spiritual sequels that take place after the original story. Most spiritual prequels that takes place before the original tend to go a bit overboard with the easter eggs or references.
No easter eggs or references to Acting Lessons of any kind in this game. The ONLY point of similarity is the name of the fraternity. We didn't even know the name of the university back in Acting Lessons. There is no mention of Jonas Redfield (the default MC in Acting Lessons) or Liam or Roy, who were DIK members. Those characters are all way in the future.

And, so far, there have been no house fires. Here's hoping that doesn't become a reference point either.

Opos123

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, have question / Can i pick every dialog DIK options But if i can +Girls option(many options with + to girls make Chick way) its make sense ? i'll get Dik many points anyway ? And being Only in chick way can i make only + with all the girls ?

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes