Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hahahahahaha i fucking knew it LOL :ROFLMAO:
He has so much work to be done but still reads the F95 forum which is on the other hand a big NO NO word on his Discord channel LOL

You suck Pink :p
And that's why we can't have nice things :(

Nah, he would've found eventually. We can't even be sure he found out here, but it's the most likely explanation.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I really do not trust this developer. I love the game but am trying my hardest not to focus on just one girl as the devs kind of dick and will probably kill them off just to hurt us. First game was amazing but was really hard to fap to spent more time crying ( yes grown men cry). Also the games name is being a dik so maybe its called that not just cus mc's a dik but cause the devs also gunna be a dick. I forsee a school trip abroad and some sort of final destination shit where we have a melt down and get removed from plane then plane takes off and explodes killing all the fan favorites in one go. As i said amazing game but like many i have serious trust issues when it comes to this dev.
While I do understand your PTSD, I'd ask you not to be so hard on the dev, he is just trying to keep food on his stomach by telling his stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: michael1984

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
No easter eggs or references to Acting Lessons of any kind in this game. The ONLY point of similarity is the name of the fraternity. We didn't even know the name of the university back in Acting Lessons. There is no mention of Jonas Redfield (the default MC in Acting Lessons) or Liam or Roy, who were DIK members. Those characters are all way in the future.
I didn't knew this, BAD is happening now obviously, but is AL happening in the future?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I didn't knew this, BAD is happening now obviously, but is AL happening in the future?
Don't think so. Jonas rode the cryptocurrency boom, 2013/2014 if I'm not wrong, before AL start. Most likely explanation is AL and BaDIK belong to different universes.

While a surprise appearance by Liam, Jonas and/or Roy have not been entirely ruled out by experts, such an event would require massive time dilation and bending of spacetime, to such an extent that the Terminator franchise would look coherent by comparison.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
or maybe they were part of the Diks like 10 years ago and there is no reason they will go back to their old high school?
MC I can't remember, but Liam maybe over 30y old, more or less?

Reactions: michael1984
Dec 22, 2017
Got a bad feeling about this upcoming episode, someone's going to die or something tragic is taking place with hell week ending.

Home Maya makes it through fine but I feel Dr Pink's evil ass is going to do something to Jill or Isabella to throw us off. Quinn definitely is going to do some foul shit to somebody though.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Got a bad feeling about this upcoming episode, someone's going to die or something tragic is taking place with hell week ending.

Home Maya makes it through fine but I feel Dr Pink's evil ass is going to do something to Jill or Isabella to throw us off. Quinn definitely is going to do some foul shit to somebody though.
He already foreshadowed something happening to Bella during the library scene.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I agree with you, the one who needed a change was Sage, even though her previous haircut was more original, the "Rosa" style make her more beautiful imo.
Indeed. The original looks like she hadnt run a brush through her hair in weeks, which is fine enough if you dont care about shit like that, but the president of the HOTs, where looks will clearly be a major consideration, would probably not look like she just woke up 24/7.
Ehhh... I like that she switches it around. I find it more realistic. People don't wear their hair the same way everyday.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes