argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
Maybe not happening. I think it will be related to her background, so more like happened.
Well you can see a guy in a military uniform standing right in front of you, if you explore further in her house. Her husband is in the military, and her inner monologue says something along the lines of "why won't you just come home" while referring to him. I think it's safe to say her husband was killed in action.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well you can see a guy in a military uniform standing right in front of you, if you explore further in her house. Her husband is in the military, and her inner monologue says something along the lines of "why won't you just come home" while referring to him. I think it's safe to say her husband was killed in action.
That was just drunk MC hallucinating. However it might be possible given the way she spoke about him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It makes the most sense. Bella doesn't seem like the type to cheat and in her mind, it would be.
Her inner monologue at the Library made it seem as though she admitted to cheating. Something about married women not messing around with students or friends but that was some time ago or something like that. I found it odd cause you're right on Bella doesn't seem like the cheating type.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Her inner monologue at the Library made it seem as though she admitted to cheating. Something about married women not messing around with students or friends but that was some time ago or something like that. I found it odd cause you're right on Bella doesn't seem like the cheating type.
Thats exactly why she struggles with it. Because she isn't. She has conscience issues with it. But she'll come around :cool: I mean she has to. Thats the only way to get a happy ending with Bella. If she sticks with James, thats bad for us. Me i don't care about the morality of the issue, just wanna hook up with her.

chociar666

Dec 3, 2017
Thats exactly why she struggles with it. Because she isn't. She has conscience issues with it. But she'll come around :cool: I mean she has to. Thats the only way to get a happy ending with Bella. If she sticks with James, thats bad for us. Me i don't care about the morality of the issue, just wanna hook up with her.
And who said there's going to be a happy ending will Bella? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm on your side. I'd love happy ending for all characters (except Quinn and Tommy :p), especially for Isabella cause she's my absolute favourite. And I'm not trying to be a defeatist but nobody promised us at least one happy ending for each LI (as far as I know).

There is also the matter of what you mean by "happy ending". You see, for the other girls it's pretty straightforward, they are about the same age as MC so in their case long term relationship, and perhaps starting a family, seems to be obvious, natural finale. But Bella is twice the age of MC. If you asked me I'd want them, MC and Isabella, to become a couple. That would potentially lead to awkward and funny scene of MC visiting his father with his "new girlfriend". I'd like to see his dad's reaction to Bella :D

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Bringing up the same discussion of Bella over and over doesn't mean having enough of Bella I certainly know Gwinb777 being her number one fan would always want more :p
I think it just impatience for an update. All the other big games have brought out something already and we have to wait with a few renders to hold ourselves till then. Hopefully after this update we'll get updates more frequently now he's full time with the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes