Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love Maya as a character, but she's had plenty of time getting detail into her character at this point
Whilst I do agree with you we need more background on Maya and her Father other than that yeah she has had the most.

again Bella... no Maya & Josy godness grrrr :(
He must have seen that comment you said about him watching the thread and decides no Maya for you :p I do find it interesting that a possible change in the banner was brought up just the other day and there we have a new banner.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We don't know much about friends Bella used to have aside from Jill.
We are Johnny English in this game. We know no fear. We know no danger. We know nothing.
really ?? - too bad
I'm sorry but my mind can barely recognize there is a Maya there... too focused on Quinn's legs :cool: Maya's huge fault is that she wears too much clothes. She doesn't stand a chance here :sneaky:

nfsys1

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, couldn't follow the game for a few weeks, can someone please write a TLDR why we didn't get an update?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
DPC better not have made a mini-game of applying that sunscreen on her.
To be fair, there's always a mini-game when it comes to applying sunscreen. It's called keep pushing it and pushing it until there's a negative reaction, then rollback to the best outcome :p :LOL:

Ass man reporting for duty.
New banner + Assmen + Sunscreen:
ass_sunscreen1.gif

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
I can agree with that part, but what I'm getting at is that I think this person was a bit more significant possibly. After all it is a friend. Even if its not to feel ashamed I doubt she would try to reason that some random she got intimate with was any different from another random. We don't know much about friends Bella used to have aside from Jill. So i'm just curious to know who and what the situation was.
I'm wondering if Bella and James had a threesome with a female friend and James left Bella for her. Bella is blaming herself for letting it happen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ekhm...
about the banner thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no Quinn`s sexy ass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I object
Thank you for your attention
It's the main girl thing again our girls always getting overlooked here :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes