Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
So was this guy planning on updating his game again?
nope he decided not to cause
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ppl keep asking him when is the release going to happen.

But try in the future to use that lovely search function on the top right of the webpage and you just might get a answer to your question.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
nope he decided not to cause
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ppl keep asking him when is the release going to happen.

But try in the future to use that lovely search function on the top right of the webpage and you just might get a answer to your question.
For every "lazy dumb ass" asking about when the update is coming there is one crazy ppl who's replying with the "use the search function"... Geez its like going in circles again and again...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I would argue that there is no main-er girl than Quinn :p
No. DPC includes her in polls regarding side girls. Only the big 5 are mains.
That's actually both true :p

What makes it so is that we are using the term "main" and "LI" interchangeably. There are 5 LIs - girls in the game with whom MC can gain and lose relationship points with - and those are the bums on the banner. Quinn is not a LI.

Quinn, however, is a main character (as is Derek), arguably the 3rd most important character in the game plot right now as opposed to Camila, Mona, Lily etc who are neither LIs nor mains.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I do not have a favorite women yet as well still dont trust the dev. But i am curious as to who everyone elses top 3 are.
Be warned chances are whoever is loved more will probably get killed by pink in some fucked up plane crash or something during a school trip.
Regardless still curious as to who you all favor and why. Plus gotta help pink decide who to inevitably kill off in the hopes he leaves the 2 i might like alive lol

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Pink can't kill your favorite if ALL of them are, he can't kill everyone :WeSmart:
Jesus christ dont give pink ideas. He could kill half of em during game and rest at the end of the game. Pink does not do happy endings reminds me alot of game of thrones. The end of al was just a bag of mixed emotions and deep hatred for pink. So for the love of god dont challenge him to find a way to kill everyone. Because if any dev can do it and get away with it he can. His story writing is top notch and i am 100 percent sure he could write a story that kills off all the love interests yet still ends in a way that everyone is satisfied albeit heartbroken and angry

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes